Death sentence for fraud

Well she won't be doing it again.

Would like to see the death penalty for online scammers, hackers etc. Spoilt the internet for everyone.

Well she won't be doing it again.

Would like to see the death penalty for online scammers, hackers etc. Spoilt the internet for everyone.
I'm the opposite. I'd have a 25 year cap on prison time for fraud. Have a register for fraudsters like we do for sex offenders. Leave room in prison for the nonces and the violent.

A major crackdown on corruption? More likely just the right people's palms weren't getting greased.

There wouldn't be enough gallows for the Tory party.
There’d be no one left for the Tory members to vote for. That’d be better for the Tory party AND the whole country in the long run though. Allow the party to restart with a clean slate etc. Plus EVERYONE would then know their sort of games arent a perk of the job but are a serious serious crime that’ll get you offed.
I’ve no problem with it. Misdeeds when being paid from the public purse should receive a death sentence. Pervy policeman, crooked councillors, mendacious MPs, crooked Cabinet Ministers etc etc. Our infrastructure would be a lot healthier that’s for sure.
What’s not to like?

Back