Deadwod

I disagree with so many saying send Diamond out on loan again. He turns 23 in January, he's pretty much the finished article now. Its time to either put some faith in the lad and give him a chance, or cash in and give him the opportunity to build his career elsewhere.

I’m amazed how many people are saying we should get rid of Winchester, he was one of our better players last season.
Canny start to the season, pretty average after that. From what I've seen up to this point he's miles away from being championship standard
I disagree with so many saying send Diamond out on loan again. He turns 23 in January, he's pretty much the finished article now. Its time to either put some faith in the lad and give him a chance, or cash in and give him the opportunity to build his career elsewhere.
Finished article at 23!!!!!

No real deadwood at the moment. One or two might benefit from a loan ( Hume, Matete, Diamond) and one or two might become borderline deadwood depending on who we sign but there’s no one like Graham or Grigg.

It's a sign of the turnaround that 'deadwood' is now defined as an honest pro who's done a job and a youngster who stands a decent chance of making a living out of the game. It's a refreshing change from it being one of the highest earners at the club we'll be paying to get rid of for a few months.

20 players is a good size for things as they stand, we'll almost certainly add at least two more, we can only field 11, we don't want a 30 man squad, even 25 seems quite bloated.
Nine substitutes on the bench and being able to use up to five during a game, would suggest that a bigger squad will be useful.

Back