DCCC T20 Players for 2011?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DCCC = Skint?
They are obviously struggling financially but are fortunate in that they have loads of good players on their books.

I wonder if Emirates are going to pay for the T20 players this year?

Remember the ground is also supposed to be revamped for The Ashes in 2013. No news on that as yet.

They are obviously struggling financially but are fortunate in that they have loads of good players on their books.

I wonder if Emirates are going to pay for the T20 players this year?

Remember the ground is also supposed to be revamped for The Ashes in 2013. No news on that as yet.

David Miller is a good signing for Durham like.

Not really heard/seen much about the Kiwi.

well unless collingwood plays in the 20/20's Durham won't be worth watching.
Durham have said that as it stands he'll play at least the first 8 T20 games.

David Miller is a good signing for Durham like.

Not really heard/seen much about the Kiwi.
Benkenstein has obviously set the Natal lad up, if my information is right. also didnt one of the Durham players go to Canterbury NZ last winter? I think we have some sort of unofficial exchange programme with them due to a former player - whose name escapes me :oops:

Benkenstein has obviously set the Natal lad up, if my information is right. also didnt one of the Durham players go to Canterbury NZ last winter? I think we have some sort of unofficial exchange programme with them due to a former player - whose name escapes me :oops:

Borthwick went to Zealand I'm sure last winter...

probably will go to a game but won't be going out my way and will only go if collingwoods playing as bar him Mustard and Blackwell are the only other players worth watching at 20/20 particually if they're the overseas players.

I won't be the only one who will be unimpressed with them two.

probably will go to a game but won't be going out my way and will only go if collingwoods playing as bar him Mustard and Blackwell are the only other players worth watching at 20/20 particually if they're the overseas players.

I won't be the only one who will be unimpressed with them two.

Always thought DiVo would make a decent T20 player. Has the ability to hit over the top in the early overs.

i'll be there again this season. really relaxing atmosphere and even if durham dont win, then watching some of the other teams entertains me.

plus i like the organisation in how they get the traffic away, after the match.

hopefully some nice warm sunny days or early evenings.

plus as MBH has said, we get the chance to watch colly for some games.

one game last year iirc and he took 4 wickets for 12

hang about so we are moaning, yet we are getting in particular with the South African two hungry young players who have just broke through into their 20/20 national sides

madness - WTF did Taylor do last year

Young and Hungry players are the ideal overseas players you want

hang about so we are moaning, yet we are getting in particular with the South African two hungry young players who have just broke through into their 20/20 national sides

For once I agree, although it's a bit of a double edged sword for the DCCC board at the moment. They can't afford to get in 2 more established names but the 2 they have got won't bring people through the gates.

I want Sachin for the 4-day format, and Dilshan for the one day game.

Cook Out!

had his picture took with me, just before one of the best innings i have seen in t20 for durham. 80 odd off about 50 balls, in a performance where colly took 4 for 12 and we hammered, iirc leicestershire.

For once I agree, although it's a bit of a double edged sword for the DCCC board at the moment. They can't afford to get in 2 more established names but the 2 they have got won't bring people through the gates.

they will if we start winning a few more games which I think we will

that saffer is quality

they will if we start winning a few more games which I think we will

that saffer is quality

We shall see.

It's quite amazing really, you barely watch any county cricket, said you didn't watch much of the Ashes and also had barely watched the world cup up until the other day, yet you know how good a 21 year old South African state player is :lol:

We shall see.

It's quite amazing really, you barely watch any county cricket, said you didn't watch much of the Ashes and also had barely watched the world cup up until the other day, yet you know how good a 21 year old South African state player is :lol:

what relevance has county cricket which isnt on tv and the world cup where he isnt playing in any relevance to this debate

in addition am i really any different to most of the other posters on this board in terms of the cricket i watch bar the Ashes which were crap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back