Daytime Clubbing

Early/Early has been the way for smart thinking “mature” people for a long time.
Not over busy, easy transport home, a happy hour involved here or there? What’s not to like?

Hopefully this will be a Stack thing tho, then it’s easily avoided. It sounds absolutely horrendous.

Saw this on the news a couple of weeks back. Most interviewed said they went there and then were back home for the evening and bed at normal time. I'd say 95% were women shown. I've never liked clubs as always felt like a dick dancing, needed to have a few beers before I'd even consider it years ago! A late night club has zero appeal now and this just feels wrong. I think it's a thing where groups of women would go to (nowt wrong with that) but I think it shows the difference between men and women. I knew the missus would say she'd enjoy it.

She's also been to a few of these drag/cabaret things with friends which start early on an afternoon and finish by 8/9pm. Again, it's all women (with the odd exception) that go to these things. I don't understand the appeal of watching blokes dressed up as women miming to songs but she loves the atmosphere. I think this day time clubbing will attract a similar clientele.

Its the way forward. A godsend if you want to enjoy the music you like but not have to stay out until 4 in the morning

Back