Daytime Clubbing

Definitely not a new idea. It's estimated The Beatles played 155 lunchtime shows at The Cavern.

How is the second sentence at all relevant?
50+ year old ex ravers who have turned fat and bald (and that's just the women) jumping around and singing 'Gotta have HOUSE, MUSIC, ALL NIGHT LONG' at 5pm doesn't sound very appealing to me.

I doubt they'll be banging out Marshall Jefferson to be fair.

Annabels Christmas office party on what was probably “black eye” Fridays was a great afternoon back in the day.

However, I think the term “clubbing” needs looking at as there are various definitions. I tend to think “New Monkey” rather than “Rabbit”, but this Day Fever shite is definitely more the latter.

Not something for me but appeals 100% more than going toa nightclub at 1am.

I much prefer day drinking these days. Getting started on the drink after 7pm just feels weird to me now. I'd almost not bother.
During the week for a gig and I might go out at 6pm. Any other time it is early afternoon starts or 4 at the latest.

Love a big old session and still be in the house by midnight.

During the week for a gig and I might go out at 6pm. Any other time it is early afternoon starts or 4 at the latest.

Love a big old session and still be in the house by midnight.
Aye it's perfect mate. Mostly for us these days it's drinks somewhere for a few hours and then back home to someones house so we're not having to get baby sitters and what have you. And the kids are friends so they can all have a good time. Everyones a winner.

Mind. I then tend to go home, fire up youtube and drink far too much but maybe one day I will learn to be in bed by midnight.

Aye it's perfect mate. Mostly for us these days it's drinks somewhere for a few hours and then back home to someones house so we're not having to get baby sitters and what have you. And the kids are friends so they can all have a good time. Everyones a winner.

Mind. I then tend to go home, fire up youtube and drink far too much but maybe one day I will learn to be in bed by midnight.
I'm past the kids phase, so I'm back out and about free of any responsibilities :lol:

Go home when I'm full

A common problem.

Fall asleep on the sofa most Saturdays....

Dunno like, did an all day rave before and it was bizarre going out when it was still light and having to deal with the general public off me bonse. Int was also horrific coming back from some randoms kitchen party stinking on the bus or metro

Back