Darts 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is there a list anywhere of those that have lost their tour card for 2021?
Those marked "TC" from 67 down lost their cards (though some have won them back such as Shepherd and Schindler). Mcgeeney held is as a player quit his card then Kuvenhoven kept his as Kyle Anderson has quit the tour. Those with "-" next to their name were merely included for world championship money though Mitchell (he won some money on the pro tour events qualifying via challenge tour), baggish have won tour cards and I believe Keane Barry won a card via development tour along with berry van peer. David Evans and Richie Edhouse also got tour cards via Challenge Tour. The new tour card list is here after today

Just catching up on today's goings on. Great to see Scott Mitchell get a card. Expect him to be a solid player on tour.
He had a taste for it recently having done well on the challenge tour meaning he was a top "reserve list', for the pro tour events. He's a very good player.

Cheers for all the updates @GordonMuchallNo1Fan . In addition to your excellent updates Matthew Edgar was doing a daily update on Q School as it was developing on his youtube channel, Edgar TV. I hadn't actually heard of him until he appeared at the Worlds but started watching his channel and he comes across as a decent bloke, explains things really well and has loads of insights into what it's like on the tour, how much things cost, prize money, behind the scenes stuff etc. Worth looking at for anyone interested in the off stage stuff.

Cheers for all the updates @GordonMuchallNo1Fan . In addition to your excellent updates Matthew Edgar was doing a daily update on Q School as it was developing on his youtube channel, Edgar TV. I hadn't actually heard of him until he appeared at the Worlds but started watching his channel and he comes across as a decent bloke, explains things really well and has loads of insights into what it's like on the tour, how much things cost, prize money, behind the scenes stuff etc. Worth looking at for anyone interested in the off stage stuff.

"Edgarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr TVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV" :lol: :lol:

He used to have a lot of good banter with Duzza on twitter, but Duzza has decided to come off social media (he says forever but I bet he's back soon enough).

Super Series starts tomorrow. Will be interesting to see how the new tour card holders fare. Also will be hoping for a Duzza return to form.
Duzza knocked out by Keane Barry in the last 64.

Last edited:
local lad Callan Rydz into the last 4 today. Jonny Clayton is on fire mind
& it's a first senior pdc title to local lad Callan Rydz who pockets £10000 and moves up 6 places in the world rankings and 22 places on the pro tour order of merit. he will be seeded tomorrow.

Last edited:
Better day for Duzza today as he makes the quarters. Barney through to the semis and Cullen and Clayton having superb weekends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back