Darts 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

I quite like him for some reason. I mean, he’s a tit, but I like him
at least he's consistent. if he wasn't giving it the bigun against Clayton it would just look like it was gamesmanship when he does

do think the crowd still pantomime boo'ing him is ridiculous like after all these years

at least he's consistent. if he wasn't giving it the bigun against Clayton it would just look like it was gamesmanship when he does

do think the crowd still pantomime boo'ing him is ridiculous like after all these years
At the worlds last year he let the hard man image drop without realising it and said the booing really got to him sometimes as it left him depressed.

At the worlds last year he let the hard man image drop without realising it and said the booing really got to him sometimes as it left him depressed.
he kept trying to convince himself and told everyone to keep boo'ing him as it made him play better. he'll regret that as once something is a thing with darts crowds it just rolls and rolls. you can see on the stage and in his interview just there it clearly bothers him

he kept trying to convince himself and told everyone to keep boo'ing him as it made him play better. he'll regret that as once something is a thing with darts crowds it just rolls and rolls. you can see on the stage and in his interview just there it clearly bothers him

To be fair the crowd didn’t get on his back much tonight, which is good to see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back