Darts 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

We could only make the ones after Christmas and unfortunately at stage 2 there was really only family tickets available. Recommend buying the annual pass for anyone wanting tickets in future

We could only make the ones after Christmas and unfortunately at stage 2 there was really only family tickets available. Recommend buying the annual pass for anyone wanting tickets in future
I (rather naively) thought I would have a chance of getting tickets for the final with stage 2 priority. It was for my 40th. Ah well next year maybe with a PDC membership. I don't fancy paying stupid money for them off something like viagogo. My missus got tickets for the PL off there as a surprise and she paid about 4 times face value.

I (rather naively) thought I would have a chance of getting tickets for the final with stage 2 priority. It was for my 40th. Ah well next year maybe with a PDC membership. I don't fancy paying stupid money for them off something like viagogo. My missus got tickets for the PL off there as a surprise and she paid about 4 times face value.
They had family tickets for the final just before 12 but you need an u18 in the group. Will be fine with the membership next year I would imagine. For the PL your missus massively overpaid unfortunately. Quite a few tickets came up for resale on ticketmaster nearer the time but understandable that viagogo would guarantee you a ticket

They had family tickets for the final just before 12 but you need an u18 in the group. Will be fine with the membership next year I would imagine. For the PL your missus massively overpaid unfortunately. Quite a few tickets came up for resale on ticketmaster nearer the time but understandable that viagogo would guarantee you a ticket
Yeah I know she overpaid. She got them before the pandemic hit, they were supposed to be for the 2020 PL but didn't end up going til just a few months ago. I'll give the membership a go next year

Yeah, I don't think that would happen now though. Price and Wright on their days match him. Seems in a really good place darts at the minute, the World Matchplay was phenomenal
Agree.

Back then the only player who could match a top form MVG was Anderson when he was on song.

Remembering Sid Waddell 🕊️

Today marks ten years since legendary commentator Sid Waddell passed away.

"The Voice of Darts" pioneered televised darts and created a much-loved partnership with Dave Lanning and John Gwynne in the commentary box.

Remembering Sid Waddell 🕊️

Today marks ten years since legendary commentator Sid Waddell passed away.

"The Voice of Darts" pioneered televised darts and created a much-loved partnership with Dave Lanning and John Gwynne in the commentary box.

Read more 👉 **affiliate tracking site removed**/Sid10Years
"The atmosphere is so tense, if Elvis walked in with a portion of chips, you could hear the vinegar sizzle on them."

Loved Sid. Crazy but so much fun to listen to. Can you imagine if he was still here and commentating on the likes of MVG and Price?

Not the best final between him and Chizzy in terms of quality but nice change to see the pair of them reaching the final and 10k runner up prize was a good weekend for Gilding who took some good scalps along the way.

Pretty much perfect weekend for Chisnall with a 170 finish, 9 darter in the semi against Noppert and £25k for winning the title too. Great crowds all weekend.

Also think it means Ross Smith took the last spot in the World Grand Prix, played at Leicester this year instead of Dublin, ahead of Rowby John Rodriguez. Double start double finish always makes it a bit more interesting.

Last edited:
Not the best final between him and Chizzy in terms of quality but nice change to see the pair of them reaching the final and 10k runner up prize was a good weekend for Gilding who took some good scalps along the way.

Pretty much perfect weekend for Chisnall with a 170 finish, 9 darter in the semi against Noppert and £25k for winning the title too. Great crowds all weekend.

Also think it means Ross Smith took the last spot in the World Grand Prix, played at Leicester this year instead of Dublin, ahead of Rowby John Rodriguez. Double start double finish always makes it a bit more interesting.

yes ross smith in by £500. fine margins and first round grand prix is £7500

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back