Darts 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hamilton should have enough. Lisa Ashton through

Heta should be okay after beating NE lad Cameron Anderson too. Of those on 7 points Nicholson made it comfortably through R1 today though Lee Evans and Darryl Fitton sneaked through 5-4. Gary Mawson out too. Tabern (9 pts) also helped by taking on the lad who has averaged in the 30s so far !! Tabern hit a 31 dart leg and the other fella still wanted 145 !!!!

Last edited:

I'd like to see Ashton get a card just to create a talking point. It won't look great if this experienced, solid women gets a tour card, but no additional favours, yet Sherrock gets all the WSoDs events, German pro-celebrity thing, PL Challenger spot etc, on the back of literally 2 wins.

I'd like to see Ashton get a card just to create a talking point. It won't look great if this experienced, solid women gets a tour card, but no additional favours, yet Sherrock gets all the WSoDs events, German pro-celebrity thing, PL Challenger spot etc, on the back of literally 2 wins.

Up to now in Q school, Ashton deserves her card (assuming she gets one) on merit. No doubting that Sherrock and Suzuki have both averaged well in the scoring stakes in Q school but given how well she finished in the 2 PDC wins, Sherrock has been poor in her finishing in the qualifiers.
Ashton out 5-2 in 2nd round

Last edited:
Nicholson and Ashton out and vulnerable now. Dave Prins and Carl Hamilton still involved and outside chances. Adam Hunt looking solid
Adam Hunt into the last 32 now thats more than enough for him to get his card back
dave prins last 32
carl hamilton into last 32

Last edited:
Jim Williams out 5-3 with a 102 average - Nick Kenny, who beat him, averaged 105. Surprising how few have managed a 3 figure average given the fairly short format.

Prins game inc a 12, 13, 14 and 3 x 15 dart legs. He ran into the form player today by the looks of things.

Yeah, good effort but just a tad short. Going to be close this
wesley harms (bdo) gets tour card on the european q school
Wesley Harms is already assured of a Card, but victory for the Dutchman in the final would see Zoran Lerchbacher qualify through the Order of Merit.
UK Q-School Order of Merit Live - lisa ashton on the brink..

Last edited:
Christian Kist down in 62nd place in the Euro Q school. Amazing how he has fallen down the order in recent years. Poor showing from Mandigers too.
Looks like only Stephen Burton can prevent Ashton gaining her card if I'm reading the scores right. He's guaranteed 10 points if he eats Kenny in the last 8.

Last edited:
Christian Kist down in 62nd place in the Euro Q school. Amazing how he has fallen down the order in recent years. Poor showing from Mandigers too.
Looks like only Stephen Burton can prevent Ashton gaining her card if I'm reading the scores right. He's guaranteed 10 points if he eats Kenny in the last 8.

Still a couple who could pip Ashton
Lerchbacher didn't get his card as Harms lost in final

Kenny wins 5-1 which i think guarantees Lisa Ashton a tour card in 12th place? Confirmed by 1 leg difference over Steve Hine !!

Last edited:
edit - Lisa Ashton becomes the first woman to earn a PDC Tour Card.
Last permutations! If Jones or Hunt go all the way, Steve Hine will sneak in. If both go all the way, Wes Newton will creep in through the back door. Nick Kenny, Keane Barry, Scott Waites and Scott Taylor must go all the way

Last edited:
Waites still in with a chance after coming from 4-2 behind to win against Adam Hunt, who finishes top of the Order of Merit.

Welshman Nick Kenny wins tour card with 5-2 win over Bolton's Scott Taylor. Kenny with a 110 average, easily the highest of the day.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back