Dan Anderson aka DA NDOYT

Status
Not open for further replies.

I still can’t get my head around it like.
Most people wouldn’t dream of running a marathon on roads, yet you are like “ I think I’ll run 2 marathons today. Off road. In the snow”

I hope you gave him some shit about how clean and unused his bike is
Pops up on my facebook every year, i ask the same question, 'have you used it yet?'. Think he's had it since 2013.

I still can’t get my head around it like.
Most people wouldn’t dream of running a marathon on roads, yet you are like “ I think I’ll run 2 marathons today. Off road. In the snow”
I'm training for a 105 mile race in the lake district.

Was hoying Gregg's sausage rolls into his face last time I seen him. They should use him as their poster boy.

Thanks Herman, the nicest thing you've ever said to me.

I am. I weigh 16 stone 9. I think I've won the 'shire' category for being the quickest finisher who weighs more than 14 stone.

Check out my run on Strava: Strava Runner Profile | Dan A.

The distance is a bit iffy, my watch added distance on whilst i was inside the checkpoints.

North Yorkshire, followed the Cleveland way from Helmsley to Guisborough.

Hardmoors 55 – Hardmoors Race Series

I finished in 11 hours 28.

Is it LC?

Still a member of Sunderland Strollers.

I was pretty much by myself! :lol::lol:

Thanks everyone. Challenging conditions but I thoroughly enjoyed it. Slightly disappointed with my time but that was out of my hands.
11 and a half hours outdoors in those conditions? Good Christ. I was outside for 11 and a half minutes yesterday and wanted indoors.

I'm not studying or have nee kids. I have plenty time.
My mate's got a bairn now and I do wonder if he'll be able to keep the training up. He did the Hardmoor 110 last year when the bairn was only a few months old, not sure what he's got planned this year.
He's a right stubborn get which I guess is the main quality you need. He only took up running after having a drunken argument in the pub claiming he could run the coast to coast in one go.:lol: Took him a few years to get fit enough but he did it.
Nothing but admiration for the lot of you who do those mental runs, I'm struggling to get myself fit enough for the Sunderland Half in May.

Reactions: D.A
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back