daily Mail says Get out of Sharm el sheikh immediately

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd go but I wouldn't take the bairn tbh, our lass? No problem.....:D
Saves splashing on plant hire and destroying the patio I guess...

I've heard that analogy a million times and it's a load of shite.
Yes you may get knocked over crossing the road but I wouldn't recommend keep crossing the A19.
Life is all about risk assessment, why increase the risk for you and your family by visiting countries that are not only a risk of terrorism but could descend into civil war at any point. There are many other places to visit where your chance of being hurt are negligible so why take the risk.
Life isn't about risk assessment unless you work in elf and safetee. Life is about taking risks... obviously it's reckless to take risks with other people's lives but I would never let fear stop me from doing something, what a boring life that would be you'd become a recluse eventually.

Last edited:

Theres more chance dying driving to work daily
656 deaths from terrorism in Egypt in 2015.
754 car occupant deaths in UK in 2015.
(All journeys, not just journeys to work)

Looking on the bright side, anyone that is scared of taking the car to work can take heart in the fact you're more likely to die in a terror attack in Egypt than from driving to work
:);)

A lot of people see the headline and don't read the article fully. The article is referring to a possible attack against Israeli's.

"Israel has warned citizens to immediately leave Egypt's Red Sea resorts and cancel all future travel plans over fears of an ISIS attack.
The country's counter-terrorism bureau said there is a 'serious and current threat' of a terror attack targeting the region, and in particular Israeli tourists."
Someone on Trip Adviser has posted that the warning is "based on the fear that one or more Israeli citizens may be targeted to be kidnapped"

A lot of Israeli's go to South Sinai where Sharm is situated for holiday during Passover and according to reports on Egyptian news websites they are ignoring warnings and still going.
Our FCO have not changed the travel advice for travellers and it still states that Sharm is safe to go to but not via Sharm Airport.
There is something occurring every day in the North Sinai area of Egypt with militant attacks on the army and police and raids on militants by the police and army. This happened today "At least 16 people, including 13 police conscripts, were injured in an explosion in the Egyptian Nile Delta city of Tanta in the vicinity of a police training centre, the interior ministry said on Saturday."
All of these attacks are against the police and army and well away from tourist areas.

Saves splashing on plant hire and destroying the patio I guess...

Life isn't about risk assessment unless you work in elf and safetee. Life is about taking risks... obviously it's reckless to take risks with other people's lives but I would never let fear stop me from doing something, what a boring life that would be you'd become a recluse eventually.
There are literally thousands of places to visit in the world, you hardly have to lead a boring life . I take numerous risks every day of my life but would not subject my family to them .

Not sure which is the biggest no no, risk of terrorism or holidaying among the Russians.
Don't see them mentioned or have they all gone home now?

If the Israelites say something is going to happen, believe me it will. One of the best Security Services in the World

Reactions: CEF
Using that logic you can get away with crossing a busy road 99% of the time but the one time a car hits you......

You'd never leave your house if you were worried about what might happen.

I wouldn't go to Egypt because I don't fancy it, not because some clothheed terrorist might go mental with a gun.
Not The Nine O'Clock News, series 2, episode 7, answered that question in their sketch: "Is smoking safer than crossing the road?" towards the end of the episode.

If the Israelites say something is going to happen, believe me it will. One of the best Security Services in the World
Israel hates Eygpt, I wouldn't believe anything those warmongers say, they just want WW3 so they can nuke every Muslim country

You are about as interesting as a scabby cock. I work to a set principle on here what I post on here I would say to someones face. You certainly wouldnt even your username is shit and embarrassing you sad pathetic individual
:lol::lol:.

I haven't read the whole thread but wou,d say this......
The Israeli Intelligence service is very very good. If they give a warning we should listen.
If Israeli's are in danger that means we are too.
Lying on a beach, eating in a restaurant, walking down the street we are all in danger.
Stay away ffs

You are about as interesting as a scabby cock. I work to a set principle on here what I post on here I would say to someones face. You certainly wouldnt even your username is shit and embarrassing you sad pathetic individual
Another poster said he couldn't satisfy his wife and he had a very small cock.
That is why he is such a big cock on here.
I dunno if it is true.

Last edited:
Do they even sell the Daily Mail there?.. and if they do, well Globalization can't be that bad can it otherwise we'd be reliant on facebook bellends and 99% of those are too afraid to share shit.

always wanted to go to Egypt but not these days.

if that makes me a coward, so be it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back