Cyclingmikey.

He's making these scumbags pay for texting/calling whilst driving.

Good on him !

If you've ever had to drive around London then you'd appreciate him.
Been a long time but I have, horrific place to drive however doesn't give this drip the authority to film people. The ones I saw he was stopping people from taking a shortcut but let a bike do exactly the same thing, also filming people checking their phones whilst stationary (I know its now illegal but still, hardly driving is it?). Hopefully karma will get him

Been a long time but I have, horrific place to drive however doesn't give this drip the authority to film people. The ones I saw he was stopping people from taking a shortcut but let a bike do exactly the same thing, also filming people checking their phones whilst stationary (I know its now illegal but still, hardly driving is it?). Hopefully karma will get him
On your phone whilst stationary is illegal. And they nearly always carry on texting whilst driving.
Mikey lost his brother due to some scumbag using his phone whilst driving.
He's doing a bang up job imo.

When he said 'where I'm from.....', I was desperate for him to say, 'why would I possibly want to be' where you're from'? I couldn't think of anything worse'.

People using a mobile phone whilst driving deserve everything they get.
Years ago, I had a knacker hit the back of my car at traffic lights because he was on his mobile phone and totally distracted. I had my 1 year old twin daughters in the back at the time. Lucky he was not going fast and my car was built like a tank. He then speeded off the wanker and I never got his reg plate. Since that day I truly hate inconsiderate twats who drive and us their mobile phones, thinking they are not a danger.

Years ago, I had a knacker hit the back of my car at traffic lights because he was on his mobile phone and totally distracted. I had my 1 year old twin daughters in the back at the time. Lucky he was not going fast and my car was built like a tank. He then speeded off the wanker and I never got his reg plate. Since that day I truly hate inconsiderate twats who drive and us their mobile phones, thinking they are not a danger.
Dunno if its just rife everywhere but its certainly got a lot worse in sunderland over the last couple of years. People just blatantly driving about with there phones glued to there ear and they dont even give a fuck. There should be a standard fine of £1000 and cars crushed for failure to pay.

Dunno if its just rife everywhere but its certainly got a lot worse in sunderland over the last couple of years. People just blatantly driving about with there phones glued to there ear and they dont even give a fuck. There should be a standard fine of £1000 and cars crushed for failure to pay.

6 month minimum ban imo.....won't stop some but will deter the majority.

There are too many self centered idiots who don't give a toss about anyone else. Many cars have had Bluetooth built in for several years and it only takes a few seconds to connect so why they are using a phone in their hands is beyond belief. And if they decide it it is safe to drive on the wrong side of the road to save themselves some time when they have no idea if anyone is coming round the corner just proves their selfishness and stupidity.

He can come across a bit self righteous but if they weren't being dangerous he wouldn't need to be...

Back