Cyclingmikey.

I think he is a complete toss pot along with these 'auditors', hopefully someone will do the decent thing and level him
I don't know much about this guy TBF but doesn't he just catch people on their phone etc. , whereas auditors stand outside Tkmax and yell at people for no reason

Not sure how they're comparable
People using a mobile phone whilst driving deserve everything they get.
This... I don't want to be sharing the road with these tosspots

Last edited:
What he does is great. Recording people on phones, driving wrong side of keep left bollards etc but what he does after that makes him a complete bellend.

Record the footage and send it to the police, don't take it upon yourself to stop traffic, knock on windows and generally be a dickhead. But then of course that wouldn't generate hits and income on YouTube

Why is it any less risk to sit in non-moving traffic with your engine off than sat in non-moving traffic plotting an alternative route with your hand break on and out of gear? Either way your car is not going anywhere, the difference is only the brum brum sound. If you can get out of the traffic jam and use other routes it helps clear the problem improving the road for others.

Common sense and the law is quite a big area for discussion and the subject of quite a bit of study for law degrees. In some areas it is classes the law as a directive to be interpreted reasonably.

One example in the context of driving was when I worked as a civilian for the police. To drive any car belonging to the police, everyone has to do the same driving test, even though these were just ordinary pool cars usually used for taking evidence to court or visiting one of the stations. My test was in a high powered police pursuit vehicle and because they were training up more traffic officers to be driving trainers and assessors, I had three traffic police in the car. On the motorway I came up to a row of lorries doing about 68 so started crawling past at 70mph. I was told to stick my foot down to 75 and get passed them. It would have taken ages to overtake in the middle lane, which causes congestion and the traffic to slow and that can cause accidents. It was made worse by me being in a marked police car so nobody was going to overtake on the outside and I could see congestion building behind. It prompted some interesting discussion in the car but generally they were all of the view that it was safer and better to speed by a small amount for a short while to keep the road clear than stick to the letter of the law. The bloke in charge said occasionally a new officer would pull someone over for speeding very slightly in fairly safe circumstances and he would give them a bollocking for it. It was the voice of experience. I broke the law, it was in front of three people who could have pressed charges, they told me to do it for the sake of common sense.

Basically there is the law and then there is the interpretation and reasonable implementation of the law. Completely still with engine on vs completely still with engine off is something an inexperienced officer might tackle but someone with a few years on the job would recognise it for the anal application of the law that creates lots of hassle for everyone involved but doesn't make the road any safer, and walk on.
Fuck me, has anyone got an hour to spare.

@DaveH a man who could talk a glass eye to sleep.:lol:

he's either got the reactions of usain bolt or he's gone through a red light at 2.30ish.
i do know the reasons why he's doing what he does and the story behind it but he doesn't half come across as a prick.
At 2:24 in that video you will see the separate cycle traffic light halfway up the pole change from red to red/amber and then green. It's to give the cyclists a head start of traffic. The pedestrians are still on the road at that point though so even he should be waiting until they're on the pavement before pulling off. Aye he was never going to catch them as it's a common occurrence but the rule is obviously there in case someone stops, falls back, trips unexpectedly etc

Last edited:

Back