Cyberpunk 2077

But can you not see you are just as guilty as as the same thing you are critcising?

You can't jump into a game in 30 seconds on a console. For example FIFA the most casual game going has constant updates and patches on console. Then the consoles often have operating system updates as well.

Plus you don't need to spend double on a pc.

My point is is for every nob who says pc master race. You have console owners spouting myths about PCs.
It is horses for courses though. For some consoles offer a more convenient experience and others the PC is a better option. Much like the Sony Vs Microsoft bollocks people should just get what they like and enjoy it rather than trying to persuade everybody else that their choice is superior.

Saying that like I am getting a PS5 for Christmas but won't be able to play the thing until Boxing day because of updates. :lol:

Last edited:

It is horses for courses though. For some consoles offer a more convenient experience and others the PC is a better option. Much like the Sony Vs Microsoft bollocks people should just get what they like and enjoy it rather than trying to persuade everybody else that their choice is superior.

Saying that like I am getting a PS5 for Christmas but won't be able to play the thing until Boxing day because of updates. :lol:

Totally agree that's my point. Daftys on both sides 🤣

You can't jump into a game in 30 seconds on a console. For example FIFA the most casual game going has constant updates and patches on console. Then the consoles often have operating system updates as well.

My point is is for every nob who says pc master race. You have console owners spouting myths about PCs.

You say that like PCs don't have game updates, patches and OS updates.

You're spouting myths about console boot to game time. PS5 is just as fast as my PC. Both are fast as fuck.

You say that like PCs don't have game updates, patches and OS updates.

You're spouting myths about console boot to game time. PS5 is just as fast as my PC. Both are fast as fuck.

I'm not I know PCs have updates I was saying consoles aren't able to jump into games in 30 seconds anymore it's incorrect.

The industry's changed. It's not like the PS2 days where you stick a game in and your playing.

You have to troubleshoot consoles as much as PCs these days.

I'm not I know PCs have updates I was saying consoles aren't able to jump into games in 30 seconds anymore it's incorrect.

The industry's changed. It's not like the PS2 days where you stick a game in and your playing.

You’re talking absolute nonsense here mate. We get it you prefer PCs and don’t like consoles, but no point in talking about something you’ve clearly no idea about, or just lying for effect.

Updates download automatically when ps4 is in rest mode. Apart from the initial installation of a new game then yes you can just jump straight in. Not sure I've ever had to 'troubleshoot' anything

None of this is true, you don't have to troubleshoot anything and you can go from the console being off to playing in seconds.

Eh? :lol:

You’re talking absolute nonsense here mate. We get it you prefer PCs and don’t like consoles, but no point in talking about something you’ve clearly no idea about, or just lying for effect.

Not at all I like both. I just find console owners can be tetchy when consoles are critcised.

For example this thread? Never had to troubleshoot a console.

The Xbox one is a mess. I've had to fix my nephew's 4 times this month. Issues with controllers losing connection to the console. Headsets only working in specific games and I've just had to factory reset it as it wouldn't boot. He's only had it a year.

Not at all I like both. I just find console owners can be tetchy when consoles are critcised.

For example this thread? Never had to troubleshoot a console.

The Xbox one is a mess. I've had to fix my nephew's 4 times this month. Issues with controllers losing connection to the console. Headsets only working in specific games and I've just had to factory reset it as it wouldn't boot. He's only had it a year.
Sounds like an issue with your nephew to me marra.

Twat him.
Share price drop. They said they had recouped the cost of production and marketing with pre orders alone.

CDPR stock was overvalued. They were worth more than Ubisoft earlier this year.

Ubi probably release more games in a year than CDPR has released in total.

Last edited:

It doesn’t even take 30 seconds on an Xbox mate, they go into a low power always on mode so the game is ready to play at the press of a power button :D

go and dry your eyes

Back