Cyberpunk 2077

Yes, an Xbox is essentially a PC but cheaper and better on a pound for pound basis

without getting into any of the 'pc master race' bollocks

i think you'd have to define - which xbox, and which pc

and yes, while the new xbox/PS5 are cheaper (much) than their pc equivalent, they lack the upgrade path of a pc - pc owners can upgrade their systems as time progresses while console owners effectively have bought a fixed moment in time

but at the end of the day, play the games you want on the system you want

I've only got barely more than the minimum specs and it seems to run fine on my PC (1080p but with graphics turned down), don't seem to be getting any of the horrendous lag / slow down people are reporting.

Enjoying it so far and it's nice to finally have tits and a cock like the rude things I look up on the interwebs.

I played a few hours yesterday. I really like it. The city is cool, driving works well, struggling with the combat but that is because I'm shite. Had good fun going clubbing as well. Only bug so far was a floating phone after I had pezzled somebody.

I've been playing it on Google stadia, apart from the odd bug, can't reload or punch in the middle of a gun right, it run well. Quite enjoying the game. The driving is f***ing atrocious tho

I don't drive in real life marra. :lol: I just find this similar to all the other open world driving games like GTA and Mafia etc.
I can't remember GTA being that bad mind. It's like driving on ice. Saying that for the most part driving is mostly just a mode of transport in the game.

I can't remember GTA being that bad mind. It's like driving on ice. Saying that for the most part driving is mostly just a mode of transport in the game.
It's meant to be the future marra. Cars will drive differently then.
Play a few more hours tonight. No idea what's going on. Just tried to buy a robot of some lads and they got nasty with me. Wankers.

Last edited:
Haven't had much chance to play the Ultra glitchy ps4 version but thinking of starting as a corpo... American Psycho inspired character.

Haven't had much chance to play the Ultra glitchy ps4 version but thinking of starting as a corpo... American Psycho inspired character.
I'm a street kid. Just getting the hang of it now although for some reason it won't let me equip the pistol I want. I don't know if it's me being moron or a bug.

Back