Curry

Wish the Thai nutter was still posting

Mr Thunders

Then posts

Really? I, assume,the,bottom feeder,was,banned?

He actually reared his ugly head quite recently.

Flying Lotus

THE above posts (I think) show why I've decided to not engage in dialogue with posters that appear to have a collective IQ in single figures - (I include two mods in that description!

I’ve just spotted his post on the curry from scratch thread.

Wilfy

Which demonstrates (I think) how I will always try and help when someone asks a question, in a civilised manner, that I can answer..

Mr Thunders

Then posts

Flying Lotus

THE above posts (I think) show why I've decided to not engage in dialogue with posters that appear to have a collective IQ in single figures - (I include two mods in that description!

Wilfy

Which demonstrates (I think) how I will always try and help when someone asks a question, in a civilised manner, that I can answer..

Welcomma back

Mr Thunders

Then posts

Flying Lotus

Wilfy

Hey welcome back squire

Mr Thunders

Then posts

Flying Lotus

Wilfy

@Flying Lotus
@mr thunders
@FlyingLotus

Eh?!

Last edited:

Mr Thunders

Then posts

Flying Lotus

Wilfy

Beautiful

Just beautifully written

just broke the first rule when hungry, Do not watch food videos
2nd Rule do not enter a supermarket

I actually think I would die for a curry at moments in my life

This simple curry video has me on the brink
I know theres a lot of BIR type recipes out there but the homemade traditional gear cant be beat. Why isnt there a traditional curry house out there? or is there?
Bit of a drive but up top of Westgate road in Newcastle there are a few fast food Indians where they just have it ready made and ladle it up. Used by the locals a lot and half the price of your standard Indian take away. My favourite was Mumtaz, couple of small Formica tables in there if you want to eat in . Try the Punjabi fried chicken you will never eat another KFC .

Bit of a drive but up top of Westgate road in Newcastle there are a few fast food Indians where they just have it ready made and ladle it up. Used by the locals a lot and half the price of your standard Indian take away. My favourite was Mumtaz, couple of small Formica tables in there if you want to eat in . Try the Punjabi fried chicken you will never eat another KFC .
drive doesnt count as cost when foraging

My favourite food and looking to going to see the kids in Manchester and a curry at Mowgli. Bunny Chow or Holy Chow

Back