Curry

I’ve currently got this in my one pot for tonight as we’re stopping in..

Having it with a salad I’ve made up loads from me window box with really finely diced red onion and fleshy tomatoes, charred and fermented lemons, red veined sorrel, lemon balm, lemon verbena, pineapple mint and cider vinegar, salt, pepper and a tad zatar.

Cauliflower Bajis and raita.

Fresh cooked Popadoms and I got a naan from the Indian bakery.

nee need for rice.

Just been out and bought curry leaves, cumin seeds, garam masala, ginger and a few other bits and bobs and making a curry tonight. I'll split it in two shortly after starting the cooking as she doesn't like anything hot and I need to add chilli powder and chilli's into mine. Also already got the ingredients to make some pilau as well in the house

Just been out and bought curry leaves, cumin seeds, garam masala, ginger and a few other bits and bobs and making a curry tonight. I'll split it in two shortly after starting the cooking as she doesn't like anything hot and I need to add chilli powder and chilli's into mine. Also already got the ingredients to make some pilau as well in the house

Needs Gheetas Mango chutney on the side.

Had a spicy monkey sauce from Durham in the slow cooker all day. They are actually pretty good when you can't be bothered to cook yourself

Had a spicy monkey sauce from Durham in the slow cooker all day. They are actually pretty good when you can't be bothered to cook yourself
Usually use rafis spice box in fenwick if I can’t be arsed. You can tell what they are but they’re as good as any paste Mix things.

Haven't tried that will give it a go. House has stunk of curry since 10 this morning when I put it on
They’re canny. They mix them up for you and ask what you like about them. They’ll add more spice etc. Only £4 I think for 4 people. The masala for instance is just adding meat, tomatoes and coconut cream. Cheap tea.

I’ve currently got this in my one pot for tonight as we’re stopping in..

Having it with a salad I’ve made up loads from me window box with really finely diced red onion and fleshy tomatoes, charred and fermented lemons, red veined sorrel, lemon balm, lemon verbena, pineapple mint and cider vinegar, salt, pepper and a tad zatar.

Cauliflower Bajis and raita.

Fresh cooked Popadoms and I got a naan from the Indian bakery.

nee need for rice.
living the dream

just broke the first rule when hungry, Do not watch food videos
2nd Rule do not enter a supermarket

I actually think I would die for a curry at moments in my life

This simple curry video has me on the brink
I know theres a lot of BIR type recipes out there but the homemade traditional gear cant be beat. Why isnt there a traditional curry house out there? or is there?
Watery as f"*K, try Al's Kitchen:rolleyes:

Back