Current heatwave in the UK

That's the thing. We're a few days into July now & we're still waiting. If & when they do come, they are going to be very short-lived.

I remember saying to a couple of lads in work on one beautiful day back in April, I think, "Lads, I have a very good feeling about this summer. It's going to be an absolute scorcher". Feel like a right silly sausage now. :(

best weekend we‘ve had this year, in terms of sun along with minimal cloud and wind, was the weekend the clocks went forward. So back end of March.

the temperature had dropped about 10 degrees by the following week!

best weekend we‘ve had this year, in terms of sun along with minimal cloud and wind, was the weekend the clocks went forward. So back end of March.

the temperature had dropped about 10 degrees by the following week!
Happens year after year. A good weekend comes along early on in the year & we all get fooled into thinking that this is it, this is the start of it.

I fear we'll be paying for the summer of 2018 for a long, long time.

Sad. :(

Knocked GMTV on. “Ooooh the heatwave”

Look outside. Its 14oC. Cloudy. Windy. Oh and likely to piss down until dinnertime. :lol:

Remember 2 weeks ago “bUt iT IsnT eVeN sUmMeR yEt MaCKeM bJ”

Sure I overheard the telly saying it's gonna be roasting from the weekend
I heard that too, but they've said that a few times this year already & got it wrong, so I'm refusing to believe the dozy fucks. They're just guessing.
Oh yes! Bring it on.

Bring! It! On!!!!!!!!

Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:

Back