Curb your enthusiasm Series 11

Loved the first 4 series but 5 and 6 felt as though it had gone a little bit stale. Does it pick back up from Series 7 onwards?

Leon's probably the best character in the show overall so definitely worth persisting. I do love series 6 admittedly though, think it might be the best one in the whole show. The season where they reboot Seinfeld (7 or 8, not sure which off the top of my head) is great.

2020 season was great as well with Mocha Joe, season 10 I think it is.

Last edited:
Leon's probably the best character in the show overall so definitely worth persisting. I do love series 6 admittedly though, think it might be the best one in the whole show. The season where they reboot Seinfeld (7 or 8, not sure which off the top of my head) is great.

2020 season was great as well with Mocha Joe, season 10 I think it is.
No way, Suzie is the best character by far (after Larry)

It is brilliant. Same format all the way through.
Larry goes to dinner parties, golf club, business meetings, has a bitof success with a lady. Gets pissed off with something, someone. Pisses someone off. Has to go and apologise etc. Etc.
But the writing is so tight. Nothing is a wasted. You know when he bumps into someone and has a random conservation that will be key to the whole storyline.
Brilliant series. Great characters. Geoff, Leon, Suzie, his ex with Ted Danson.
All the way through.

Back