Curb your enthusiasm Series 11

I genuinely think Curb Your Enthusiasm is the best comedy of all time, just so many levels to it. The person who replied saying he will make sure to miss it is likely a fan of Gavin and Stacey.

One of my favourite moments was the episode with Larry and Jerry's assistant who was a bigger girl and wore her shirts above the belly button. Something happened and she was talking to Larry and Jerry about how some anonymous complaint went in about her dress sense, as she was talking I could see Jerry just click on that it was Larry who will have made complaint, just a little glance over to Larry was so subtle but told such a great story 😂

I genuinely think Curb Your Enthusiasm is the best comedy of all time, just so many levels to it. The person who replied saying he will make sure to miss it is likely a fan of Gavin and Stacey.

One of my favourite moments was the episode with Larry and Jerry's assistant who was a bigger girl and wore her shirts above the belly button. Something happened and she was talking to Larry and Jerry about how some anonymous complaint went in about her dress sense, as she was talking I could see Jerry just click on that it was Larry who will have made complaint, just a little glance over to Larry was so subtle but told such a great story 😂
Agreed, I hadn't watched it until earlier this year so have watched all 10 series recently! Mind I disagree with the Gavin and Stacey comment, I like it...you could have said Mrs Brown's Boys or Benidorm 😉

Back