Cummings - one rule for us...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Would you allow your nieces or nephews into your house if you knew the parents had symptoms of coronavirus? What if you couldn't get time off work?

All sorts of variables around that situation.
I wouldn’t want to risk the health of elderly parents, travel more than I needed to or stay in a house that wasn’t mine.

I would have followed the advice I helped write as part of the sage committee meetings.

stay home
Self isolate
Don’t travel.

I’d also follow the advice of the “science” I was promoting that kids don’t get the virus too bad.

But then I’ve probably more of a moral compass than Cummings and those like yourself who defend the indefensible.

You’re having a shocker. I’ve never seen such blinkered nonsense since comical Ali and the gates of Baghdad.

Would you allow your nieces or nephews into your house if you knew the parents had symptoms of coronavirus? What if you couldn't get time off work?

All sorts of variables around that situation.
Seems DC thought his parents/sister should let his son into their house if/when DC and his Mrs were incapacitated, if you believe that’s the reason they travelled 260 miles.

Story is 24 hours old to be fair

Downing Street and Mr Cummings have spoken

As have Durham police

All parties accounted for, except parents, sister, brother. Who obviously won't speak

Think you can safely form an opinion now

Downing street - not a problem
Cummings - not a problem

Durham Police - not a big problem, just a warning.

I think I'll wait until I know why they think it wasn't a problem.

I wouldn’t want to risk the health of elderly parents, travel more than I needed to or stay in a house that wasn’t mine.

I would have followed the advice I helped write as part of the sage committee meetings.

stay home
Self isolate
Don’t travel.

I’d also follow the advice of the “science” I was promoting that kids don’t get the virus too bad.

But then I’ve probably more of a moral compass than Cummings and those like yourself who defend the indefensible.

You’re having a shocker. I’ve never seen such blinkered nonsense since comical Ali and the gates of Baghdad.

It's utterly irrefutable mate, Boris the fridge hiding coward won't do the right thing well there's a surprise. Many more could die as a result of this situation, the lockdown is just for mugs apparently.

stay home
Self isolate
Don’t travel.

No defending going on - repeating it over and over doesn't make it true. Just a requirement for more information on the reasoning.

Cummings - not a problem

Downing street - ruled by Cummings
Cummings - see above

Durham police - absolutely petrified of being at the centre of the political shitstorm

You're down there with his BBC mouthpiece for spouting cowardly nonsense.

Cummings - not a problem

In that case then why were the Tories issuing formal guideance saying don’t travel. They are in the wrong one way or the other

Cummings is hardly going to come our and say, 'Yep, you've got me bang to rights' is he? :lol:

Of course he's not. However all the comments from the parties involved seem to think it's not an issue. I'd like to know why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back