Cummings - one rule for us...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’ll never change your opinion, that’s fine stick to it.

I find it odd that you need further proof that travelling with symptoms is not okay.

Are the police fining everyone who’s breaking the rules? Because I’ve a mate in Durham plod who informs me that they are doing very little in the way of fines for breaking the rules. Educate them to follow the rules was the term he used

I doubt the chief architect to the government is going to get fined for travelling even though he should have.
He made his mind up on this and literally everything else in his life on the day he was born he has known everything for ever

Is Cummings one of those Durham mag type's? Or worse and he doesn't like football? Can't be a Mackem surely as we're all canny lads and lasses!

You’ll never change your opinion, that’s fine stick to it.

I find it odd that you need further proof that travelling with symptoms is not okay.

Are the police fining everyone who’s breaking the rules? Because I’ve a mate in Durham plod who informs me that they are doing very little in the way of fines for breaking the rules. Educate them to follow the rules was the term he used

I doubt the chief architect to the government is going to get fined for travelling even though he should have.

Travelling with symptoms is not ok unless it's an emergency. How did he justify it as an emergency, we don't know. If it was me in that position I'd be giving Whity and Jean Claude Van Tam a ring for advice as well as informing my boss.

I have no opinion to change at the minute. Subsequent information will change that.

So he thought he was ill? Or he worried he might become ill cause his wife was? And his kids would automatically not already be ill? And his best course of action was to drive to Durham on his mother’s birthday to leave his potentially alresdy infected kids with family?

Did they not stop either way on the 200mile plus journey for petrol or to have abreather?

The hypocrisy absolutely stinks. The amount of people who will now look at this and think one rule for them one rule for us and do as they please will do massive damage.

The senior Tories would rather defend an unelected bureaucrat than put the nation first. f***ing disgraceful.

2nd wave incoming as a result, most won't use their app after hearing this, isolate for 14 days even if you have no symptoms whatsoever. Even when the governments senior advisor did the complete opposite whilst sick with the virus. Lockdown and restrictions just for the plebs obviously.

I see the accusation is now that what he did wasn't in the the spirit of the guidance and it doesn't look good for a government advisor.

He's waiting for the public inquiry into all of this before making a judgement.

With a fence post stuck up his rectum

Picking a side based on the first sniff and riding it til destruction seems much more sensible, now you mention it.

Travelling with symptoms is not ok unless it's an emergency. How did he justify it as an emergency, we don't know. If it was me in that position I'd be giving Whity and Jean Claude Van Tam a ring for advice as well as informing my boss.

I have no opinion to change at the minute. Subsequent information will change that.

Yet more “evidence” that the trip wasn’t an emergency. Hmmmm

Make sure you take your head out of the sand occasionally though fella. Your arse will get cold if it stays stuck in the air for too long.

Starmer is going to kick the shit out of Boris for this. Calmly, methodically, but so long as Cummings is around, it's going to allow Labour to play all the Tory elitist cards in the pack and then some.

And what's worst for them Is that the vast majority of the country all had to make these sacrifices and did so. If Starmer cam keep this to the forefront and build a narrative then the natural arrogance of the Tories themselves will push so many people to Labour in the circumstances.

Starmer is going to kick the shit out of Boris for this. Calmly, methodically, but so long as Cummings is around, it's going to allow Labour to play all the Tory elitist cards in the pack and then some.

And what's worst for them Is that the vast majority of the country all had to make these sacrifices and did so. If Starmer cam keep this to the forefront and build a narrative then the natural arrogance of the Tories themselves will push so many people to Labour in the circumstances.
Fancy a bet?

I reckon boris won’t turn up at PMQs. He send Raab in.

Yet more “evidence” that the trip wasn’t an emergency. Hmmmm

Make sure you take your head out of the sand occasionally though fella. Your arse will get cold if it stays stuck in the air for too long.

Would you allow your nieces or nephews into your house if you knew the parents had symptoms of coronavirus? What if you couldn't get time off work?

All sorts of variables around that situation.

Would you allow your nieces or nephews into your house if you knew the parents had symptoms of coronavirus? What if you couldn't get time off work?

All sorts of variables around that situation.
Ahh so you think you can break the law if you have reasons of conscience. Interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back