Cummings - one rule for us...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Have a word with yourself man.

:lol: Aye if they were stupid, selfish idiots happy to put others at risk.
Would all these ‘lots of people’ you are on about chuck a child in the back as well just to really test their eyes out in the car? Ffs.
I'm not a parent so I often do wonder if my simplistic view of parenting is off the mark. I'm always thinking things like, "just don't give them the chocolate", or "stop negotiating, you're the boss."

But in this case, are you telling me it's NOT responsible of a parent to test his eye site by putting their kid in the back of a car and going for a drive? Who'd have thought it!

Reactions: MSC
If they weren’t flattened they had no reason to go, especially if they were showing symptoms, the instruction was clear, if you are showing symptoms do not leave the house.
His own wife said he was flawed with it for 10 days to the extent she thought he might need to go into Intensive Care

Logon or register to see this image
Bit of a catch 22 there. If they weren't badly affected they shouldn't have gone. But if they'd waited until they were badly affected then they wouldn't have been able to go.
As it turned out, they went, and then were badly affected by it.

No he wasn’t. His wife said he got the disease on 28th March. He was ill in bed and almost in intensive care for the next 10 days.

When did he go to Durham again?

More than a few holes in the story. Quite incredible the few people still doing somersaults trying to defend this - Goves lies were absolutely incredible when you think of it.

I think a lot pf people, had they been flatterned with corvid, would have a little run out to make sure they were alright to drive, before making the 300 mile trip to London.

At first I wanted to ask if you are being serious. I decided against it because going by all of your other posts you probably have a Dominic Cummings poster on your wall.

I‘m hoping someone asks if local lockdowns are needed, is it ok to drive to an area that is not in lockdown incase you get too ill to look after your child.

Bit of a catch 22 there. If they weren't badly affected they shouldn't have gone. But if they'd waited until they were badly affected then they wouldn't have been able to go.
As it turned out, they went, and then were badly affected by it.
If they weren’t badly affected they shouldn’t have gone. Full stop.
like 1000’s of others didn’t go anywhere even when they were badly effected.
No excuse, none

I'm not a parent so I often do wonder if my simplistic view of parenting is off the mark. I'm always thinking things like, "just don't give them the chocolate", or "stop negotiating, you're the boss."

But in this case, are you telling me it's NOT responsible of a parent to test his eye site by putting their kid in the back of a car and going for a drive? Who'd have thought it!

I know mate. It’s the worst excuse anyone has ever heard - how utterly stupid do they take the public for?

Or else maybe they are having a condescending laugh about it amongst themselves.

No he wasn’t. His wife said he got the disease on 28th March. He was ill in bed and almost in intensive care for the next 10 days.

When did he go to Durham again?

27th according to his statement iirc. The day of the Downing Street No Fun Run. Woke up ill the next morning.

Don’t pretend that you believe his version of events. We believe you even less than we believe his story.
Which version are you believing? Most of what was written in the media seems to have been false...
At first I wanted to ask if you are being serious. I decided against it because going by all of your other posts you probably have a Dominic Cummings poster on your wall.
You would head straight for the A1 with your fingers crossed?

Last edited:
Why didn’t his wife drive home

Good question. We have to remember in all of this that Cummings and co don't think the way most normal people do. They have a completely different view of life, what's sensible and what isn't.

I know mate. It’s the worst excuse anyone has ever heard - how utterly stupid do they take the public for?

Or else maybe they are having a condescending laugh about it amongst themselves.
When something like this turns into a meme, a saying or a massive joke, under any normal government it would be game over. I imagine the Prime Minister and his front man Johnson will be very disappointed by how we're not being as compliant as we should be right now.

Reactions: MSC
Which version are you believing? Most of what was written in the media seems to have been false...

You would head straight for the A1 with your fingers crossed?

Fake news?
I get it now.
He did a live press conference and threw up more questions than answers man.

I think a lot pf people, had they been flatterned with corvid, would have a little run out to make sure they were alright to drive, before making the 300 mile trip to London.

Sorry that's really not the right answer.

If you're pissed the night before and still feel a bit groggy do you have a test drive to make sure you're ok?

The law is you don't and it also applies to being medically unfit to drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back