Crowd for Wycombe

• Thread starter Deleted member 27897
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

How many season tickets we got? 23,000 or something?
2,000 away fans.

Means we haven't sold any tickets for this match yet. 33,000 looking a long way off. ;)
It's probably something to do with the fact we didn't know the game was on till recently tbf

Reactions: CEF
Most people prefer to see a match as part of a big crowd. I know I do. Are you really saying that it makes no difference to you if there is a crowd of 33,000 or 3,000?

A match played in a stadium only a quarter full can be depressing, and I'm sure the atmosphere, or lack of it, has an effect on the team's performance. A larger crowd makes most of us happier. I think that is why there is such interest in the possible size of the attendance.
He said 33k or 20 people in fairness.

I think he’s on a wind up like.

I dont think he is.

Hes a canny lad tbf, he’d have credibility calling stay aways if he was attending or doing the kind of trips grumpyoldman does, but having a dig from a thousand mile away is mental.

I no longer do many aways. I wouldnt dare therefore slate our support if away sales dropped.

But what are you doing with your ticket? Are you using it? Giving it to someone to use? Or, and I shudder as I type, leaving it unused? Don’t keep us all in suspense man!

Since you started on me I haven’t been able to tell anyone what’s happening with my ticket. I’m in a constant state of panic that someone might ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back