Crowd for Wycombe

• Thread starter Deleted member 27897
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most people prefer to see a match as part of a big crowd. I know I do. Are you really saying that it makes no difference to you if there is a crowd of 33,000 or 3,000?

A match played in a stadium only a quarter full can be depressing, and I'm sure the atmosphere, or lack of it, has an effect on the team's performance. A larger crowd makes most of us happier. I think that is why there is such interest in the possible size of the attendance.
Lets get 33,000+ there and get the place rocking!

We are on a major roll. The crowds this season have been brilliant, but our next stage of recovery is selling out the lower bowl. Let’s get the biggest crowd of the season; go top; and keep the momentum going.

Let’s also not forget, a big crowd is good for the coffers ahead of Jan.

Exactly, more money for the club. Don't understand this "no we don't" rhetoric.

I couldn’t care less if there was 20 people there as long as I’m there and our team put in a performance like they have all season. Really weird the amount of attendance threads on here, stop being bothered, everyone knows we are a huge club in the league and the attendances will come.
Although it’s good to see us getting big crowds, I agree I don’t understand why there’s a thread every game about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back