Crossfit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Primarily targeted at blarts because it involves doing shitloads of exercises wrong in a short space of time rather than getting a smaller number of exercises right.

I know a guy who runs a CrossFit gym. He says that there are a lot of places out there that don’t pay enough attention to technique, otherwise it’s great.

I’ve never been, not enough time, too expensive and I prefer my little weights setup I have in my garden.

It's suppose to be a way to get a complete fitness but what it actually is, is a way for people to not progress at weight lifting by pretending that they're happy lifting small weight for 1 billion reps.

It'll get you fit though if you enjoy it.

As has already been said on here, it's the new generation of narcissists creeping into every facet of our lives and wanting to tell you all about themselves to fulfil their overinflated egos.

It's like Vegans never shutting the fuck up about being vegan. In fact it's pretty much like anything these days with the Facebook generation.

So aye enjoy it and make sure you tell us all about it.

As has already been said on here, it's the new generation of narcissists creeping into every facet of our lives and wanting to tell you all about themselves to fulfil their overinflated egos.

It's like Vegans never shutting the fuck up about being vegan. In fact it's pretty much like anything these days with the Facebook generation.

So aye enjoy it and make sure you tell us all about it.
I’ve never even heard anyone talk about crossfit so I don’t get a lot of the hate for it. To me it just looked like exercise classes with weights and cardio mixed up. I’ll do the taster session and see what I think

If that doesn’t work out for you and you want to get fit and strong take up boxing.

Don’t need to get in the ring and mess up the money maker but just train with the lads and lasses and you’ll feel / look so much better.

Most clubs area really friendly and welcoming once you get involved although it can be daunting at first.

I know a guy who runs a CrossFit gym. He says that there are a lot of places out there that don’t pay enough attention to technique, otherwise it’s great.

I’ve never been, not enough time, too expensive and I prefer my little weights setup I have in my garden.

It's not that they don't pay attention. It's just there's a fundamental problem in that a coach simply can't keep an eye on the technique of that many people at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back