Croft Track Day Experience

My dad sprung a surprise on me by saying as a birthday pressie I was going on a Track Day experience. Problem is I can't decide on which to go for.

The Aston Martin v8 Vantage is my car of choice as a supercar to live with. I think it is a more enjoyable drive. I adore them for it. I see them as a really enjoyable classy cruiser.

Ferrari is my childhood hero. Meeting my idol would be what we all aspire to. Far longer than Aston Martin. The 458 Spyder would be a dream come true. But I think may be harder work than the Vantage. I think Ferraris are a more serious racer.

The McLaren looks stunning too. Again a dream.

What should I go for?

Ive done a ferrari & lambo one, and tbh theyre not worth it. You're not in the car long enough to get used to driving it to get full benefit.

The Aston Martin v8 Vantage is my car of choice as a supercar to live with. I think it is a more enjoyable drive. I adore them for it. I see them as a really enjoyable classy cruiser.

Ferrari is my childhood hero. Meeting my idol would be what we all aspire to. Far longer than Aston Martin. The 458 Spyder would be a dream come true. But I think may be harder work than the Vantage. I think Ferraris are a more serious racer.

The McLaren looks stunning too. Again a dream.

What should I go for?
The V8V is a great car to drive (sportshift anyway). But for a track day, what's the point in turning down the 458 or McLaren?

Went down a couple of years ago.Ferrari was the worst car there believe it or not ,best and quickest was a r8 v10.

Was an ok day ,got told off for driving too fast ffs.Porsche day at Silverstone was absolutely class,shown how to drive a car double quick by the pros.

Went down a couple of years ago.Ferrari was the worst car there believe it or not ,best and quickest was a r8 v10.

Was an ok day ,got told off for driving too fast ffs.Porsche day at Silverstone was absolutely class,shown how to drive a car double quick by the pros.

Well said, Ferraris are gash to drive, R8 no surprise, Porsche is the ultimate sports car

Back