Crocs

I usually wear out the inners of footwear before the outers but with Crocs being essentially one piece I was interested how long the soles will last as mine are already showing some minor signs of wear.

Still one of the best things I have bought in ages and I am delighted with mine in camo.

They are sometimes hard to find however😉

Nice one.

Nice one. Can’t remember what time I joined the queue on Rapha for a t-shirt or hoodie but my wait time was 1.40hr. :rolleyes:

Ah it was ridiculous mate. I think if you join Rapha RCC you get early access to launches. We were outside of the shop at 11am and my missus added one of about 5 items on the Palace online store the second it launched. By the time we got to the Apple Pay and checkout at 11:01 all items were sold out. Just resellers running programmes I think.

Palace do their launches in store fairly well. We were staying a 15 min walk away so I went up to Wardour Street at 8am and rather than queue they issue you a wristband. Pop back at 11 and it’s pretty much straight in. Absolutely love their stuff.

Hope everyone has the app.

Back