Crocs

Women's legs.
That's not a request btw, they're women's legs
I don't look at the legs H, my focus was firmly on the stylish footwear 👍🙂
Jon Dough, you have a lot to answer for, promoting these! Call yourself a lad from the village, we are all disappointed in you!
Probably jolly-bus fulls of people down the bank rock the crocs nowadays, pity Chaz Darby esq wasn't still around, or Wilfy, both would have strode around in the popular footwear 👍🐊

Last edited:
I don't look at the legs H, my focus was firmly on the stylish footwear 👍🙂

Probably jolly-bus fulls of people down the bank rock the crocs nowadays, pity Chaz Darby esq wasn't still around, or Wilfy, both would have strode around in the popular footwear 👍🐊
😂😂😂 jolly bus was the days!

Me ma would have been all over them, to be fair! She loved to rock handy downs around the oval and take us down to browns for our pick n mix. Superb place to grow up!

😂😂😂 jolly bus was the days!

Me ma would have been all over them, to be fair! She loved to rock handy downs around the oval and take us down to browns for our pick n mix. Superb place to grow up!
Looked at Phil Anderson drone shot of modern South hylton, the terrace and the oval long gone sadly, I would have loved a pair of crocs as a kid.

Has it worn down much ?

It’s worn down a bit, but I reckon at the current rate it’d take about 62 years for them to wear to the point I’d feel like they need to be replaced.

I did buy a second pair once for a change of colour as they looked particularly stylish, but unfortunately they had to go. but not because of wear, just because of my own carelessness but I don’t like to talk about it.

It’s worn down a bit, but I reckon at the current rate it’d take about 62 years for them to wear to the point I’d feel like they need to be replaced.

I did buy a second pair once for a change of colour as they looked particularly stylish, but unfortunately they had to go. but not because of wear, just because of my own carelessness but I don’t like to talk about it.
Thank you for your feedback

Back