Crisp Sandwiches

Status
Not open for further replies.

He used to drive a little European car which was odd as they all drove mondeo sized cars at least.

One of the lads told me that he clipped A curb one day and the car went over on its side... Like a stranded turtle he was

Discovered today that cheese slice, quarter pounder lamb burger, Salt and vinegar crisps in a large white stottie bun work really well.

And side order of McCain chips too.

i have a bit of salad cream or mayonaisse on mine just to help bind it all together. i think I might buy a stottie and have a massive one sometime

As kids, our Local shop used to do sell chop pork, crisps and brown sauce in stotties. Awesome, they sold loads anarl

Cheaper the white bread the better... Heavily buttered.

Open bag of crisps.. scrunch them to crumbs then tip on bread.

Bit of brown sauce on other slice of bread then crush it together..

I eat one or two a week.

Crisp flavour can vary but plain or cheese and onion mainly
Absolutely this,^^^ exactly my method, with the rest of the bag on the plate as an aside.

It's a good old British invention. I guess it began in the 70's with some canny bags of Tudor up here? I can clearly see how you'd be tempted to hoy your spring onion crisps into your cheese and ham sandwich.

Fresh white bread, Thick Lurpack, Prawn cocktail crisps ..... Simple and perfect .... Only thing is these days you need at least 2 x multipack size to fill both your sarnies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back