Creating a new hospitality section

noticed just looking over the road again this morning - Bob has again re-iterated the East stand plans are drawn up and ready to go

Logon or register to see this image

InvestSundUK reposted this

https://www.linkedin.com/company/mmcltd/?miniCompanyUrn=urn:li:fs_miniCompany:9427050
MMC ResearchMMC Research618 followers618 followers
3h • 3h •
Follow
As a Sunderland-based company, we're guessing we have a few Sunderland AFC fans amongst our global followers ;) !

This month, we've been commissioned to help the club shape future hospitality offers within the Stadium of Light. From boxes, to casual options - to suggesting ideas the future, we want to hear from you!

Got 5-minutes and want to win a signed shirt? Click the link below.

https://**Non GDPR compliant third party tracking link removed**/3Q6xlJH
Activate to view larger image,

It's happening!
it will be a half arsed affair mate a damp squibb!..They might remove some seats from back of east stand and hoy in a few boxes ..But even thats a tad to expensive for them as the infrastructure would need a lot of money spent .. it and i would look shite and lopsided compared to the rest of the ground if they dont build up the roof to match.

it will be a half arsed affair mate a damp squibb!..They might remove some seats from back of east stand and hoy in a few boxes ..But even thats a tad to expensive for them as the infrastructure would need a lot of money spent .. it and i would look shite and lopsided compared to the rest of the ground if they dont build up the roof to match.
The plans are to lift the roof

Bob reckons £40m/50m+ cost....its in one of his posts in that region

The plans are to lift the roof
Thats a lot of work? have you seen the plans? hoying in a line of boxes without building something like the structures supporti like the west stand.without the addition of a few seats its going to look a mess!
To be honest if the are going to spend 50 million on a few more boxes they must have costed it with regard to revenue growth but if we continue to play bealball or whatever clone we hire type ball i cannot see it paying for itself anytime soon as very few will pay box prices to watch dross!
Do you have a link?

Last edited:
Thats a lot of work? have you seen the plans? hoying in a line of boxes without building something like the structures supporti like the west stand.without the addition of a few seats its going to look a mess!

To be honest if the are going to spend 50 million on a few more boxes they must have costed it with regard to revenue growth but if we continue to play bealball or whatever clone we hire type ball i cannot see it paying for itself anytime soon as very few will pay box prices to watch dross!

Do you have a link?
you will have to look back through his posts otr - it was off months ago when he was talking about it

Do you have a link?
It's to build a few rows of boxes apparently

you will have to look back through his posts otr - it was off months ago when he was talking about
Im banned on there fo ever for questioning smug on the takeover fiasco with a little help of what the sherrif called the ban hammer toe curling stuff .so i cannot look up up his posts and it would take to long and im frightened for my sanity if i have to trawl through lots of bob the mads posts!
The Stack. :lol:
or the shacks?the will call it retro!...whatever it is it will be cheap !

Last edited:

Back