Creating a new hospitality section

Revolutionary approach mate ! your ahead of your time!whatever we will do will be on the cheap and under resourced like the team!The daft buggers dont realise its the quality on the pitch that attracts the punters .it doent matter what great hospitality suites you create if they they watching beale ball they wont come back..KLD knows this but wont fund any of it adequately,and until he changes the "that will do approach "we will be a mediocre attraction to corporate!

I’m fairly sure corporate is at capacity and there tends to be high demand (and high income) from hospitality from concerts.

With this type of stuff, it really shouldn’t be one or the other. Ambitious and savvy owners attempt to both simultaneously.

Revolutionary approach mate ! your ahead of your time!whatever we will do will be on the cheap and under resourced like the team!The daft buggers dont realise its the quality on the pitch that attracts the punters .it doent matter what great hospitality suites you create if they they watching beale ball they wont come back..KLD knows this but wont fund any of it adequately,and until he changes the "that will do approach "we will be a mediocre attraction to corporate!
Yes it’s all about momentum and catching opportunities at the right time.

The catalyst will always be a team that’s good to watch and entertaining at home.

Nowt to stop them doing this, doesn’t affect ffp etc, all depends what the longer term strategy and ambition is…grow the business and revenue streams or just get it to a point where they can flog it for a healthy profit

If its the east stand Executive boxes, they will have to have glass that stops the sun blinding people, if that is a thing
Similar anti glare glass is used at old Trafford cricket ground I believe. Not sure how much it changes the view looking from the inside out.

My changes would be use the away end or north upper as it really is as some form of housed executive area or massively improved black cats area with match viewing behind glass for a massive part of it. Hopefully that will move aways back downstairs and help with the incredibly shit acoustics since the roof got lifted

I thought it had already been confirmed that the back of the East stand was to be made into executive boxes of some sort. We missed out on some big name acts over the summer because we didn’t have enough corporate hospitality therefore the club have decided to do it for non footballing commercial reasons to generate further income. Mind from a football perspective I’d image they would pretty much sell out as well as the boxes all have a for a couple years now.

I have just received a survey from the club about hospitality and it indicates they are creating an additional hospitality area. I wonder where it will be.

Concentrates on high end hospitality…main priority should be concourse upgrade/expansion… this would improve the match day experience for the majority of the fans.

It will be the BCB I assume.

Should be shipbuilding themed since it overlooks the river IMO

The BCB ain’t hospitality mate.
I thought it had already been confirmed that the back of the East stand was to be made into executive boxes of some sort. We missed out on some big name acts over the summer because we didn’t have enough corporate hospitality therefore the club have decided to do it for non footballing commercial reasons to generate further income. Mind from a football perspective I’d image they would pretty much sell out as well as the boxes all have a for a couple years now.

It was just a rumour mate that started on not606. Nothing has ever been confirmed

When was this confirmed? Only time it's ever been discussed was on here

The BCB ain’t hospitality mate.

It was just a rumour mate that started on not606. Nothing has ever been confirmed
Isn’t that what he’s saying though, that it’ll be the BCB area converted into boxes/hospitality? Can’t see how it could be the back of the East Stand without major work needed. There is surprisingly a decent amount of room at the back of the East Stand that might fit boxes, but not all the catering side of things as well like what you have in the West Stand. Unless there would just be a long corridor like there is behind the West Stand boxes and catering would be brought down to each box from say where the BCB is now.

Not sure what would happen with current BCB SCHs though, unless there was a way they were able to build a box area at the front that joins on to the NWC boxes and will take up the current padded seated area along the North Stand for BCB folk, but keep the BCB in place behind the glass then shift the padded seats down a few rows for BCB SCHs below what would be the new white wall for the boxes - therefore keeping both.

Isn’t that what he’s saying though, that it’ll be the BCB area converted into boxes/hospitality? Can’t see how it could be the back of the East Stand without major work needed. There is surprisingly a decent amount of room at the back of the East Stand that might fit boxes, but not all the catering side of things as well like what you have in the West Stand. Unless there would just be a long corridor like there is behind the West Stand boxes and catering would be brought down to each box from say where the BCB is now.

Not sure what would happen with current BCB SCHs though, unless there was a way they were able to build a box area at the front that joins on to the NWC boxes and will take up the current padded seated area along the North Stand for BCB folk, but keep the BCB in place behind the glass then shift the padded seats down a few rows for BCB SCHs below what would be the new white wall for the boxes - therefore keeping both.

That’s a good point actually mate. They are selling SCs for next season in the BCB, so any changes won’t happen until 25/26.

They also said the mags weren’t getting it mate
As much as I've been as critical as the next man and that will never be forgotten....theyve said what there doing with ground improvements, this kit deal has got us all talking and interested, the defining change has got to be head coach and player recruitment...let's see if they have learned from this season...I for one will be the first to react if I see no improvement on that side

Back