Craft Beer

Was in Wallsend so went to Rehills. As mentioned previously, the stout section seems a bit bare compared to previous. Still got £50s worth like. Home to open me Vaux box now.
Do they still do the subscriptions or do spaces open occasionally?
Not sure mate. Can’t see them turning down the business like.

Not the greatest beers in the world but northern monk and vocation etc 440ml cans in Ryhope little Asda 70 and 80p each, going through on the 4 for 3 as well so even cheaper

Was in Wallsend so went to Rehills. As mentioned previously, the stout section seems a bit bare compared to previous. Still got £50s worth like. Home to open me Vaux box now.

Not sure mate. Can’t see them turning down the business like.
Couldn’t see owt on their site when I looked earlier

I like axis but the few times I've been in microbus I find it a bit odd. Seems a locals place. I do enjoy sitting outside though. Not beer but vin is good as well
It's quirky but I've not found it to be a place where you feel out of place if not local. Axis is superb. The owners are great and their beers and wines are excellent.

Think I’ll try & get into the Town Mouse for one or two on Saturday before Troy Hawke at the Academy. If I do, think I’ll try a big bigger as I’m not on a session.

Back