Craft Beer

full

Happened upon a 5 year old Omnipollo impy in the stash, canny.
Think I’m my craft beer career, Omnipollo are the most reliable like.

What is that?! They’ve got Noa, is that actually called Aon?! Sounds delightful like

brilliant day in Birmingham, not feeling the greatest today like. Went to sommar, Indian brewery (food was lovely), burning soul, rock n roll and few others by custard factory. Went to one called auto brew where you top up card and pour your own pint but it was actually decent stuff. We got few halves for free as the barman pitied us on how badly we poured. Got some time free before the train back so will pop to more places in the centre

Think I’m my craft beer career, Omnipollo are the most reliable like.

What is that?! They’ve got Noa, is that actually called Aon?! Sounds delightful like
They’re very good at stouts and sours, their pales are very hit and miss tho.

I think it’s Aon but who knows. It was lovely tho.

Reduced right down on shop offerings. Always getting good cask and keg in though. Changes regularly. The cheese boards on Sundays are superb to accompany the beverages too.
I'm getting a lift so won't get chance for pint just quick stop to get a few cans, they sell vaux stuff don't they which I enjoy

I'm getting a lift so won't get chance for pint just quick stop to get a few cans, they sell vaux stuff don't they which I enjoy

Might not, as I said, not much in these days (didn't when I was last in). Better off going to Vaux taproom for those cans. The shop on Seaburn dene sells all the Vaux gear too.

Last edited:
Might not, as I said, not much in these days (didn't when I was last in). Better off going to Vaux taproom for those cans. The shop on Seaburn dene sells all the Vaux gear too.
I didn't realise the bottle shop was totally gone and they are having new bar upstairs, got a couple German lagers and a pale ale, iv only been in taproom once but they seemed to have decent choice, have you been church lane in town they have stuff you can take away.

Anyone tried Brewser? I'm gettting a bit sick of Beer 52 and looking for something a bit better quality.
They must be hammering the advertising cos I can’t get rid of them this past week. Never tried them, but only two breweries did dark boxes, so left it.

Beer52 is gash like. Rarely get a good beer. Tell myself they’re fridge fillers but just end up disappointed drinking them cos I could be having something good instead.

They must be hammering the advertising cos I can’t get rid of them this past week. Never tried them, but only two breweries did dark boxes, so left it.

Beer52 is gash like. Rarely get a good beer. Tell myself they’re fridge fillers but just end up disappointed drinking them cos I could be having something good instead.

They come up on Untappd quite a lot. Agree with Beer52, seem to increasingly get things I've had before in the boxes too. Can get better stuff cheaper in the supermarket.

Back