Craft Beer

I've come to the conclusion that Vocation, while having a couple of good beers, are in the main, all fart and nee shite
Used to be class. Now shite. Only really interested in pumping out beers to the supermarkets these days. One of the biggest shames in my beer drinking life. In 2019/2020 they were absolutely smashing it. One of the best and most consistent breweries at the time.

You won’t be disappointed. It’s very good.

It’s superb. Really nice.
There’s also next to nowt on beer wise in isis. But that’s not a bad thing thing.

They have a Deya tap takeover starting tomorrow.

FCBC have a vault city tap take over on right now too.
We’ve got a Deya tap takeover coming up soon, can’t wait. Tried to blag a pair of their trainers but they haven’t got enough. 😭

Used to be class. Now shite. Only really interested in pumping out beers to the supermarkets these days. One of the biggest shames in my beer drinking life. In 2019/2020 they were absolutely smashing it. One of the best and most consistent breweries at the time.
I still think some of their small batch stouts can be very good but their core range of IPA's have definitely gone downhill, such a pity as they were excellent.

Mate, I posted last Saturday I think, I had a can. I’m trying not to be biased but it was class. Maybe I am, but it was class. Like 1899 with caramel for me.
Very tempted to get a keg of that in.
Oh my days. Off the tap it’s sublime.
Taproom is busy cos of pizza / Oktoberfest thing. It’s class

Last edited:
Any decent local places I can get Craft Beers in London? Naturally there’s lots out there such as Gipsy Hill (Hepcat etc), Beavertown and loads more in pubs but curious whether there’s some relatively unknown local breweries? I’m in SW London

Any decent local places I can get Craft Beers in London? Naturally there’s lots out there such as Gipsy Hill (Hepcat etc), Beavertown and loads more in pubs but curious whether there’s some relatively unknown local breweries? I’m in SW London
SW there's Park, By the Horns, Belleville, Mondo and Battersea off the top of my head. What you really need is @James 's taproom map though.

SW there's Park, By the Horns, Belleville, Mondo and Battersea off the top of my head. What you really need is @James 's taproom map though.
You do indeed. What you really need to commit to is a frankly unhinged attempt to visit all 100ish taprooms in London over the course of 18 months. :lol: I think I've got about 9 left to do and they're all miles away in places no man should have to visit on his days off.

@steve buscemi eyes PM me your email address mate and I'll sling over the map. Annoyingly this forum blocks Google MyMap links so I can't just chuck it up in here.

I'm off to Crossover Blendery today then back to Beer Merchants Tap for Cantillon Zwanze day. Gunna be 70% acid come 9pm tonight.

Back