Craft Beer

Had a Grizzly Pear by Vibrant in Isis the other night. It's Gooseberry and Pear which was really nice.

Enjoyed the Full Circle Orchard Cherry Saison yesterday in Vaux (not sure of the full name). Had a can of it on the off chance as I work next to the brewery and couldn't distinguish the fruit flavour as cherry, but much better from keg.

Back in the land of living after a bout of covid. Missed the last two home games, and missed you all in isis and vaux last weekend anarl. Fml. Isis now. 😎

Had a stout after 3 days asleep with covid. Tasted like shit. Hope it’s not a permanent thing
:lol:

Going to have to try the 10%er again cos that was quality. Think I bought the last one on Sunday

Decent weekend coming up from next Friday-Sunday. Berwick Food and drink festival, been for the last 5 years.

Looks like a few from our end is coming up, S43 and Hops and dots. Usual ones there are Tempest, Top Out, Bear Claw (nano brewery who are class), cheviot, First and Last. Two by Two were there a few years ago. Canny little day out and live local music.

Visit to the Curfew has to be done.
No top out. No s43 and no hops and dots... But still great beer. Bear Claw, tempest and Winton stand out. Bear Claw (bottles wrapped in paper like yellow belly Buxton) their saison called fool (had the stronger extra fool)... Is bloody unreal (at £4 a pint).

I sort of meant all of their stuff. All of it is available on tgtg for about £20 for 12

No idea what tgtg is, that seems very very good value unless it's out of date or summat. Full Circle stuff is generally very good. They've done the odd one I've not been so keen on, but that may have been more that the style wasn't for me rather than the quality of the beer.

No idea what tgtg is, that seems very very good value unless it's out of date or summat. Full Circle stuff is generally very good. They've done the odd one I've not been so keen on, but that may have been more that the style wasn't for me rather than the quality of the beer.
Too Good To Go is a service with a mobile application that connects customers to restaurants and stores that have surplus unsold food.[1] The service covers major European cities,[2][3] and in October 2020, started operations in North America.[4] As part of the initiatives taken on the International Day of Awareness of Food Loss and Waste to reduce food loss and waste, the app is suggested alongside OLIO among many others.[5][6]
Reviews say the beers have 6 months to go on the sell by

It'll be stuff that has been sat in their storage room for a while that needs shifting so they can fill with new brews. Close to expiry date I guess but would be fine, especially for a lager or any dark beer.

Those 12 tins at that price is great value if you wanted a fridge filler or something for the bbq (posted in the middle of a torrential rain storm and near darkness at 6pm :lol:)

Back