Craft Beer

I had it for a while, cancelled it, re-started it (special offer) and am going to cancel it again.

Too many weissbiers, citrus stuff and cloudy IPA's for my taste. Now and again there are some really good ones - but too random.

You can get perfectly good craft beers (fridge fillers) from Aldi for a fraction of the price.

And this - thanks for the reminder!
Aldi craft beers are appalling. There isn't a good one amongst them. By far the worst quality 'craft' beer supermarket wise.

S43 got 15% off as a fathers day offering. Just ordered five, which would've been over 30 sheets, so no postage either. Resulting in five good tins for 25 quid.

I enjoyed that. Cheers for heads up on Isis latest offerings. Will be in there tomorrow.
Hope you got a pint of the cask two by two - cos I’ve just grabbed the last of the cask 😂
WYLAM CASK SPOTTED IN DUN COW :cool:

Last edited:
Has anybody tried Flavourly,? I spotted there offer when looking for Loch Fyne Ales. They have a special on at the moment. Just wondered if they are any good or not.
Cheers.

Has anybody tried Flavourly,? I spotted there offer when looking for Loch Fyne Ales. They have a special on at the moment. Just wondered if they are any good or not.
Cheers.
Works out super cheap as a fridge filler but don't think the beers are up to much on the whole. Not really ordered anything from them for a couple of years though so might have improved a bit although the ads I've seen seem to be largely the same breweries.

Works out super cheap as a fridge filler but don't think the beers are up to much on the whole. Not really ordered anything from them for a couple of years though so might have improved a bit although the ads I've seen seem to be largely the same breweries.
Cheers for that. I might give it a try, see what there is.

Hope you got a pint of the cask two by two - cos I’ve just grabbed the last of the cask 😂
WYLAM CASK SPOTTED IN DUN COW :cool:
Not cask Jakehead is it?
Cheers.
They’re very cheap…but they’re cheap for a reason.

Logon or register to see this image

This I got this in Asda for £3. I’m drinking straight from the can, which isn’t ideal, but… very good taste wise for a 5.8% £3er. Wouldn’t be drinking 10 in a general session at £3, but good for that day I’m doing a craft session.

In Lyon at the moment (look at me) so far.. Been in bars with 24, 28 and 40 beers on tap. Couldn't tell you the names of any of the several nice beers I've had

Off tomorrow, got three kegs for the PD, corona, Palm and uncle Franki. Think the coronas going in tomorrow, ready to be smashed tomorrow afternoon. Good weekend to you lads

Back