Craft Beer

It's got plenty of choice like it is a trek from seaham.

These are what I got today

Logon or register to see this image

The beaver bloody ell is lush, but couldn't bring myself to pay for the double fudge, but do have the biscotti evil twins to drink.

Tried a Cloudwater DIPA last week and it was absolutely superb - up there with the nicest beers I've ever tried.

Is it the v13? My lass got me a can ( amongst others) deciding on having it tonight or save it till my next weekend off.

The beaver bloody ell is lush, but couldn't bring myself to pay for the double fudge, but do have the biscotti evil twins to drink.

Is it the v13? My lass got me a can ( amongst others) deciding on having it tonight or save it till my next weekend off.

Don't save it. Drink it asap. Hop forward beers don't do well being kept too long.

Didn't understand all the hype with the bloody ell, a very average beer. The V13 is fantastic, one of the best beers ive had. I've just finished finished the new wylam beer called the upside down. This is another brilliant beer, and you can buy it for only £2.49! Wylam are producing some unbelievably good beers at the moment.

Didn't understand all the hype with the bloody ell, a very average beer. The V13 is fantastic, one of the best beers ive had. I've just finished finished the new wylam beer called the upside down. This is another brilliant beer, and you can buy it for only £2.49! Wylam are producing some unbelievably good beers at the moment.

Enjoyed the v13 but wasn't blown away by it. The best I have had is magic rock big dipper. (Don't think you can get it any more)

Just had a wylam sticky bud which is lush. Will be getting a couple of upside down next weekend.

I know I'm gonna get absolute pelters from the SMB for this. But I have to say that some of these American style craft beers are f***ing class

Granted, a bit more expensive, but they are very tasty

Have a Beavertown Neck Oil Session IPA on the go. Very canny

I don't know if it's been mentioned but Home Bargains are selling 12 variety bottles of Hobgoblin for £12.99, I bought some the other night and supped the lot, lovely it was.

Enjoyed the v13 but wasn't blown away by it. The best I have had is magic rock big dipper. (Don't think you can get it any more)

Just had a wylam sticky bud which is lush. Will be getting a couple of upside down next weekend.
Not tried the big dipper. Got a sticky bud in the fridge. The upside down is superb mate. Make sure you get at least a couple. One bottle just wasn't enough!

Not tried the big dipper. Got a sticky bud in the fridge. The upside down is superb mate. Make sure you get at least a couple. One bottle just wasn't enough!

I work every other weekend and next weekend I'm off so will be paying a visit to coppers or rehills and will deffo get at least 2.

Currently drinking a craft bitter from the Riviera Brewery. 5p a pint.
IPA from the Singing The Brews Craft Brewery here, more expensive than yours though at 35p a pint! On draft in a very exclusive bar as well, may I add!

Last edited:

Back