Craft Beer

Always find Play Brew don't live up to the hype, I give most the beers they do a solid 3.5 on untapped but always expect more from them and they tend to sound nicer than they actually are.

Always find Play Brew don't live up to the hype, I give most the beers they do a solid 3.5 on untapped but always expect more from them and they tend to sound nicer than they actually are.

Don't think I've had any. Keep meaning to try some but on the occasions they've been in stock when I've been doing an order somewhere there's always been others that appealed more.

I got the latest lot of Deya’s tried one (meet me in the city?) and thought it was poor. I’ll get round to The rest but it was disappointing.

I’ve had the majority of beers play brew have brought out and barring maybe one average can they’ve all been decent. I look forwards to them bringing new stuff out.

see Vaux have released an American brown ale today

Tried the new Salopian black label tonight, automaton, and it’s a massive disappointment...unless you’re thinking of buying one that is, got loads of the fuckers. :lol: Shame really, their black label beers are usually tip top.

Back