Craft Beer

I had one that was way way over carbonated can’t remember it’s name. Was like pouring a fire extinguisher.

mind, this Vocation imperial stout from Tesco is crackers. The fact you can buy an 11% barrel aged beer from the same place you buy bog rolls and cornflakes is utter madness.

You'll probably need the bog roll after an 11% imperial stout mind.

I had Vocation X BrewYork's Chocolate Caramel Stout last night.
Like a liquid pudding.
6.6 and you could tell.

Very nice but I'm not sure I'd have more than one in one sitting.

Having a Mondo 'Moth to a flame' IPA right now, exclusive to brew Republic apparently. Part of my latest case from them. Would upload a photo but don't know how to from my phone. Very nice brew 6.6%

Some of the four packs, and Love and Hate is in most of them. These 440mls will be at the Tesco extras only (the absolutely massive shops).
They've always had some of the more 'core' range, i.e. Love and Hate etc, but never seen the more intersting ones when I used to frequent the Expresses. Won't bother making a specific journey.

They've always had some of the more 'core' range, i.e. Love and Hate etc, but never seen the more intersting ones when I used to frequent the Expresses. Won't bother making a specific journey.
Nah I don't think they stock them at all. Even in the Tesco Extras they're really hit and miss. I had a cycle down to the one in Surrey Quays last lockdown purely for something to do and they had hardly anything in.

I remember a spell around 2015(?) when you could buy Five Points and Pressure Drop in the local Tesco express. Halcyon days.

Dunno if any of you want to get amongst it. The guy who’s hosting is class and a legend around these parts. He’s also got a bar that’s shut so we’re sorting this to help generate an income for him cos we’re nice like that. :lol:
I might like. My company’s done a few gin tasting nights for clients, I’m going to look to do something mine too. This could be a nice way to suss it out.

I might like. My company’s done a few gin tasting nights for clients, I’m going to look to do something mine too. This could be a nice way to suss it out.
We took part in one organised by another shop a few weeks back to test the water, it was much better than I expected.

Back