Craft Beer

Just been to Morrisons... an aisle with box after box of mass produced lager and cider. I felt like cheering. Came home with some Stella for me and some Magners for the wife.
Boris's Brexit beer bonus
Buy it now as it'll be all stuck in Kent next year and cost 20% more
Mint is one if the adjuncts I don't do. Along with banana, chili, cherry, and probably a few others as the list of things used in beer gets more bonkers 😂
Honey and strawberry👎

Last edited:
Nah mate, Bowes museum.

It's a cracking place. You'd love it when it's back as both bar and shop.
I was tempted to leave it till it’s a pub again, but I like to support local businesses - so I’ll get through at some point 😎

Getting stuck into another FCBC imperial stout again tonight. It’s lush. Get it if you can.

just found out that they’re filling a whiskey and rum barrel with it, and going to age it and release it next year. Will be class.

oh and s43 are doing the same with their beast imperial stout - dumping some into a barrel to age and mature, think it’s a whiskey cask but not sure.

I was tempted to leave it till it’s a pub again, but I like to support local businesses - so I’ll get through at some point 😎

Getting stuck into another FCBC imperial stout again tonight. It’s lush. Get it if you can.

just found out that they’re filling a whiskey and rum barrel with it, and going to age it and release it next year. Will be class.

oh and s43 are doing the same with their beast imperial stout - dumping some into a barrel to age and mature, think it’s a whiskey cask but not sure.

Cheers for the heads up marra. S43 can do no wrong at the moment.

Got these yday. About to go in.
Logon or register to see this image

Back