Crabsticks

Always have a packet in the fridge . Was a bit peckish just before bed so stuck 3-4 in me gob . Low fat , decent protein, shame about the salt .

They do tubs of crabstick and mayo over here, in the supermarkets and they're usually lush. I say usually cos sometimes they have pineapple in them, too. I mean, why the f*ck would they even do that? If you don't know and you tuck into a tub and get a crunchy, sweet bit... 🤮

They do tubs of crabstick and mayo over here, in the supermarkets and they're usually lush. I say usually cos sometimes they have pineapple in them, too. I mean, why the f*ck would they even do that? If you don't know and you tuck into a tub and get a crunchy, sweet bit... 🤮
There must be something in it or they wouldn't do it.

Anyone ever had real crab sticks, the legs of King Crabs? I know King Crabs are making their way down the Norwegian coast, maybe in a few years they will reach UK waters. They started catching them in the far north of Norway 20 or 30 years ago as an invasive species and they were considered a pest as they were eating everything in their path. Now the noggies fish for them commercially and probably make more money from them than they did from fish.

Back