Crabsticks

How many can you eat ?

Just sat and made a reet pig of myself , had about say 20 off the belt .

Anyone like them .
It’s pulverised white fish with loads of crap added like flavourings and dyes and starches.

Get ya sell some proper crab man, it’s bliddy lush. Latimers do it. You can get it in loads of ways if you are not sure which bit to get but they start with little tubs of mixed white and brown meat. 🦀

It’s pulverised white fish with loads of crap added like flavourings and dyes and starches.

Get ya sell some proper crab man, it’s bliddy lush. Latimers do it. You can get it in loads of ways if you are not sure which bit to get but they start with little tubs of mixed white and brown meat. 🦀
Jeff my mate don’t tell me about crab 🦀, I eat it all the time , from fish quay etc , have it in pasta all sorts , these crabsticks are just a shite little quick snack , 😉

Crab on its own is flavourless shite

Takes me back to my time as salad Chef at Pontins. Tearing wrappers off hundreds of the things every day, mixed with a few kilos of Brakes Mayo, concentrated lemon juice, dried Parsley and a handful of cold water prawns for effect. The old un's used to eat buckets of the stuff. Seafood surprise!

Last edited:

Back