COVID Side Effects

I'm in the studying the human body/ witchcraft shaman business, sudden changes in smell are normally nothing but can range all the way up to Grand Mal/tonic clonic seizures... a common "tell" someone is about to have one is that their smell changes and it's normally a specific smell.

Do you get light headed, change of vision, headaches, light sensitivity during the smell?

Have you checked your floorboards for stalker activity?

I'm in the studying the human body/ witchcraft shaman business, sudden changes in smell are normally nothing but can range all the way up to Grand Mal/tonic clonic seizures... a common "tell" someone is about to have one is that their smell changes and it's normally a specific smell.

Do you get light headed, change of vision, headaches, light sensitivity during the smell?

Wees this dafty?

I wish you had studied English marra.

Multiple posts disappear. Somebody (you) is very insecure.
Somebody (you) said "enjoy your ban", you think I, a scholar would stand by and allow such threats to go unpunished?

Rule 1 of Avon club: Never grass, but, if being grassed, then grass, cause nobody likes a grass.

And after the grass comment I reported it and commented not to ban either of us (honest). 😅

Last edited:
Somebody (you) said "enjoy your ban", you think I, a scholar would stand by and allow such threats to go unpunished?

Rule 1 of Avon club: Never grass, but, if being grassed, then grass, cause nobody likes a grass.

And after the grass comment I reported it and commented not to ban either of us (honest). 😅
You big fibbing grass. 😋😂

So I had COVID in 2020 when it first came out and then again in July 2022. Now, I smell cigarette smoke on a regular basis. No one in my household smokes and I’ve been able to smell it for 3 days now, it normally lasts about 2 weeks then just disappears just as fast as it appears. Does anyone else have this or any other side effects from COVID?
I get this too, used to happen quite a lot but not noticed it for a while now. It seems to be a common symptom of long covid.
I had covid at least 5 times like...

Back