COVID-19 VAccine, Would you take it?

Have you got any data to back this up, or are you using an imaginary graph inside your head?

That people of lower intelligence and educational attainment receive lower salaries across their lifetime?

On the whole that is how it works.
A vaccine does not prevent the spread so people saying that are wrong . I could be vaccinated but spread it all all over with my dirty mits .

Unless they mandate it (they won’t) then people should consider the vaccine as protecting themselves, not others.

I’m 50/50 out of interest .Let everyone go first then I’ll go later, yes I hate needles also.

A vaccine does prevent the spread. That’s herd immunity - eventually you reach a point where so many people are vaccinated, the virus can’t transmit, because so many people are vaccinated.

Herd immunity is a cornerstone of population-level vaccination programmes, and it’s the reason why children who can’t have vaccinations for health reasons are still protected from things like diphtheria and pertussis - because the vast majority of their peers have had the vaccine.

Last edited:

That people of lower intelligence and educational attainment receive lower salaries across their lifetime?

A vaccine does prevent the spread. That’s herd immunity - eventually you reach a point where so many people are vaccinated, the virus can’t transmit, because so many people are vaccinated.

Herd immunity is a cornerstone of population-level vaccination programmes, and it’s the reason why children who can’t have vaccinations for health reasons are still protected from things like diphtheria and pertussis - because the vast majority of their peers have had the vaccine.

And morons say i dont need to get my kids vaccinated cos nobody gets whooping cough/diphtheria/measles anymore. We live in a strange world

What about people who are against the Coronavirus vaccine but are subject to the additional tax rate? Are they of lower intelligence than you?
Yes, doesn't matter how much you contribute in Tax you're responsible for people's deaths if you don't take it. Evidence is piling up more and more that getting it doesn't make you immune and it certainly doesn't mean you can't pass it on.

Twisted logic. Coronavirus is responsible for people's deaths, not someone who doesn't want a fast-tracked vaccine pumped in to them.

Last edited:
Peoples perceptions are often coloured by personal experience. I was put off the flu vaccine for a number of years after seeing a patient on ITU with Guillain Barre syndrome but then someone I knew died of flu despite being fit and well and in their early 30s. I do get the flu vaccine now. It's all about risk/benefit. I will read up on any vaccine prior to receiving it but the side effect profile would have to be significant to stop me having it. Fortunately it seems there will be alternative vaccines if there are issues with any particular one.

Last edited:
Peoples perceptions are often coloured by personal experience. I was put off the flu vaccine for a number of years after seeing a patient on ITU with Guillain Barre syndrome but then someone I knew died of flu despite being fit and well and in their early 30s. I do get the flu vaccine now. It's all about risk/benefit. I will read up on any vaccine prior to receiving it but the side effect profile would have to be significant to stop me having it. Fortunately it seems there will be alternative vaccines if there are issues with any particular one.

Eggsactly, those most at risk should be jumping at the chance of a vaccine.

They are considering forced vaccinations in America, I can get the link if anyone is that interested.

So "they" are a Professional Body representing the legal profession which taking a vote on whether to adopt a recommendation by it's own Health Law Section.

So "they" are a Professional Body representing the legal profession which taking a vote on whether to adopt a recommendation by it's own Health Law Section.
so yeah, forced vaccination by the government for all as far as the eye i can see... (which is a long way on this flat earth)

I couldn't give a chuff how minuscule it is, it's toxic, that's why I stopped having the flu jab (about 4 years ago), I only had a couple of jabs, can't remember how they persuaded me to have one in the first place, iirc, I have mild industrial asthma, so it was probably because of that, not that it bothers me, I use an inhaler an handful of times a year and can't ever remember ever having the flu, my immune system seems to work fine, i'm coming up to 68 and I've never been on medication, so I'll carry on with my regime, I've read up about vaccinations and it's not good reading, the amount of money paid out by big pharma in compensation claims is staggering, that tells a story in it's self, so no thank you, I don't think I'll bother, but you are more than welcome If it makes you feel safe.

You absolute loon

It's the same as immunising kids. Why on earth wouldn't you?!
Was supposed to get our twins their 1yr jabs last week, but one of them was ill & had a temp, so we had to cancel.

5 days later, she had a red rash. Measles crossed our minds. Could have been very nasty. Thankfully it wasn't, but we've got them booked in next week to get the vaccinations.
I couldn't forgive myself if they got life-limited illnesses that I could have prevented.
These anti-vax morons are nothing short of child-abusers.

Was supposed to get our twins their 1yr jabs last week, but one of them was ill & had a temp, so we had to cancel.

5 days later, she had a red rash. Measles crossed our minds. Could have been very nasty. Thankfully it wasn't, but we've got them booked in next week to get the vaccinations.
I couldn't forgive myself if they got life-limited illnesses that I could have prevented.
These anti-vax morons are nothing short of child-abusers.
after what ive learned about vaccines in the past few weeks, i'll never get a vaccine ever again and i certainly wouldn't allow my kids to if i had any. no im not a child abuser

I'd not take the first batch but it looks like we'll need standard yearly vaccines in future, once we have a stable one I would have no problem

after what ive learned about vaccines in the past few weeks, i'll never get a vaccine ever again and i certainly wouldn't allow my kids to if i had any. no im not a child abuser
Have you really though, or have you read some mental bullshit from crazy nutters?

Bullshit often sounds perfectly reasonable when you don't have a good background in a subject.

Back