COVID-19 VAccine, Would you take it?

So some scratter who allows themselves to be injected with a magic mix of animal dna can use the NHS, but not someone who has already had the virus and contributes heavily through tax?

You contribute “heavily” do you?

The correlation between being massively uninformed but also being a high earner doesn’t really stack up

Porkies!

You contribute “heavily” do you?

The correlation between being massively uninformed but also being a high earner doesn’t really stack up

Porkies!

Have you got any data to back this up, or are you using an imaginary graph inside your head?

I see absolutely no reason why not. Anti Vaxxers fall somewhere between 'the government is controlling our brains with Chemtrails and '9/11 was an inside job' on my conspiracy theorist bampot scale.

You do realise vaccines can carry risks don't you and not just from a conspiracy perspective.
There's plenty of legitimate stuff to read through if you care to take a look.

We are months into a pandemic with no vaccine, maybes if those trying to make one concentrated more on treatments for those with the virus many may not have died.

How high is that horse you’re on?
You're just another focusing on the number dead/dying.

It's not just a death sentence for the elderly.

Take your blinkers off and see what it's done to those who've survived.

If you don't want to help prevent that. Fair enough. But stop thinking of it just as something that kills the elderly.

What I think vaccines are useful for. A vaccine prevents the spread of a disease. I think stopping spreading diseases is a good thing.

Have you read much about this particular vaccine they're trying to create?
Based on it'll stop millions becoming ill.

Good luck with that.

It doesn't affect the younger generations.

Read it on here.

Can you point me in the direction of the research that definitely says that, cheers.
I'd like to read it.

Last edited:
You're just another focusing on the number dead/dying.

It's not just a death sentence for the elderly.

Take your blinkers off and see what it's done to those who've survived.

If you don't want to help prevent that. Fair enough. But stop thinking of it just as something that kills the elderly.

What do you mean those who have survived, there's millions.
You mean those who were in a very bad way, that's exactly the same for people who have gone through any great trauma especially respiratory related.

I take it you think I think the vulnerable are just the old?
You stupid boy.
Nope. This is a hypothetical discussion about a vaccine that will prevent the illness from spreading unless I've missed something. If they create a vaccine that fulfills that criteria then I will happily take it.

Can't argue with that. 👍
That’s my new name for you

I like it, maybes you can write me a poem.

Ode to Jode.

Last edited:
I like it, maybes you can write me a poem.

Ode to Jode.

Hey Jode, don't make it bad
Take a vaccine and make us better
Remember to let it into your veins
Then you can start to make it better

Hey Jode, don't be afraid
You were made to go out and get it
The minute you let it under your skin
Then you begin to make it better

Hey Jode, don't make it bad
Take a vaccine and make us better
Remember to let it into your veins
Then you can start to make it better

Hey Jode, don't be afraid
You were made to go out and get it
The minute you let it under your skin
Then you begin to make it better

Nah, nah nah, nah nah nah nah, nah nah nah nah
Hey Jode. :lol: 👍

A vaccine does not prevent the spread so people saying that are wrong . I could be vaccinated but spread it all all over with my dirty mits .

Unless they mandate it (they won’t) then people should consider the vaccine as protecting themselves, not others.

I’m 50/50 out of interest .Let everyone go first then I’ll go later, yes I hate needles also.

So some scratter who allows themselves to be injected with a magic mix of animal dna can use the NHS, but not someone who has already had the virus and contributes heavily through tax?

Yes, doesn't matter how much you contribute in Tax you're responsible for people's deaths if you don't take it. Evidence is piling up more and more that getting it doesn't make you immune and it certainly doesn't mean you can't pass it on.

Back