COVID-19 VAccine, Would you take it?

Have you really though, or have you read some mental bullshit from crazy nutters?

Bullshit often sounds perfectly reasonable when you don't have a good background in a subject.
anyone who doesn't go along with the government and media is labelled a crazy nutter these days so to answer your question yes crazy nutters informed me. as an anti vaxxer i suppose that makes me a crazy nutter too. i have insisted my mam never takes a vaccine again but the said she will take one because she wants to be allowed to go on holiday, awe well its her choice

anyone who doesn't go along with the government and media is labelled a crazy nutter these days so to answer your question yes crazy nutters informed me. as an anti vaxxer i suppose that makes me a crazy nutter too. i have insisted my mam never takes a vaccine again but the said she will take one because she wants to be allowed to go on holiday, awe well its her choice
you'd prefer the whole world to continue living with a sickness like this? Or risk your kids getting other easily preventable diseases like measles. Why? Because a YouTube video told you a bunch of lies. Actual scientists recommend vaccines. Not governments. You’ve watched too much shit on the internet and quite frankly your stance on this suggests you are incredibly thick as well as selfish.

you'd prefer the whole world to continue living with a sickness like this? Or risk your kids getting other easily preventable diseases like measles. Why? Because a YouTube video told you a bunch of lies. Actual scientists recommend vaccines. Not governments. You’ve watched too much shit on the internet and quite frankly your stance on this suggests you are incredibly thick as well as selfish.
you would take a vaccine and i wouldn't, thats all there is to it really

Come on mate. You used to be a good poster
When?
after what ive learned about vaccines in the past few weeks, i'll never get a vaccine ever again and i certainly wouldn't allow my kids to if i had any. no im not a child abuser

Watching videos of liars and charlatans on youtube is not learning or research.

Very well put much better than i could phrase it

Last edited:
Did you write an article for the Lancet on totally made up research that said the MMR caused problems... ie are you a selfish idiot pandering conspiracy to fools?
erm, no & no
I see absolutely no reason why not. Anti Vaxxers fall somewhere between 'the government is controlling our brains with Chemtrails and '9/11 was an inside job' on my conspiracy theorist bampot scale.
maybe you should do some research instead of taking everything up the arse

Last edited:

Back