COVID-19/Coronavirus origins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched Contagion yesterday (released in 2011), scary how some of that is similar to what is happening now.
That was started by bat droppings being eaten by pigs, I know its fictional but they must have researched the story line well.

Tell you what, you find me some peer reviewed scientific research in a formal journal that confirms this is man made and then you can start spouting conspiracy theories?

@DaftGet is the daft get who was asking at the weekend whether the virus even real and was it not just flu. Having taking a pasting on that theory he's now moved on to this bollocks.
I wonder how the 5G conspirators explain covid19 in sub-Sahara Africa?
Logon or register to see this image

Facebook and twitter are the 2 biggest conspiracy theory networks in the world right now. I preferred it when conspiracy theorists were tucked away in their own corner of the internet but authorities are busy shutting them all down hence they all moved onto facebook and twitter.

Well we know where its come from, think thats one thing that seems to be pretty much nailed on. Wetmarkets are vile backward and pretty much insane methods of food hospitality in the 21st Century.

In China it seems vogue to eat anything possible, live animals, insects, roaches, endangered species, they are all kept together in battery farming like cages, when aninals are killed for consumption they are killed their in the markets and thus blood gets mixed, aninals lick it up, viruses spread, mutate, just a breeding ground for this type of thing.

I mean this wetmarkets are sick as fuck, animals piled on top of each other, massively unsanitary to the maximum you can imagine, food for sale on sticks out in the open, flys all over them, god knows what else.

Apparently in this case it came fromma bat that may have been in contact with a pangolin or pangolins blood then when ate it has spread to the host human who has then spread it to others to the point it was uncontainable.

We dont know how long this has went on cause the Chinese tried to hide it so what happened in those early days off the outbreak are hard to find out. Thats why the figures from China seem to be pretty useless because it seems likely it was worse than they have made out and probably more widespread in the country but the Chinese do have more scope to shut something like this down easier because they can fall back on draconian methods of containment that Western countries cant roll out as easy.

Anyway, weve had several cases of this in the past - SARS, H7N9, Asian Flu, Spanish Flu, swine Flu, Avian Flu all to different degrees all originating by bad practices in farming animals. I do believe there was alsona canine and equestrian flu but it didnt mutate to effect humans but they of course could do.

Humans really need to look at their practices of farming animals when thisnis over as well as how prepared they are for viral epidemics.

Humans really need to look at their practices of farming animals when thisnis over as well as how prepared they are for viral epidemics.

Absolutely this. Intensive livestock farming and wild/farmed species interconnections are the perfect breeding ground for mutation of existing strains into something nastier.

It’s not entirely impossible but if it did then it’s a sample of an existing virus not a weaponised virus. If it was it’d almost certainly be much better at killing people.

Never said it was engineered myself, Just think someone got sloppy whilst testing the existing sample.

Never said it was engineered myself, Just think someone got sloppy whilst testing the existing sample.
If it already existed then even if there was a leak it may not have been the sole cause. All the evidence points to the mundane if alarming truth that this is just a virus behaving like a virus does, possibly exacerbated by the environmental conditions in wet markets increasing the opportunity to jump host’s inter-specially.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back