Coventry

This is true of every big club in this league.

The way some on this forum see Coventry and Pompey fans, it's a surprise our game didn't get cancelled due to a mass brawl (although that would have been preferable).

Wasn't our game stopped for 5/10 minutes last season due to your fans? Or am I imagining that?:confused:

Wasn't our game stopped for 5/10 minutes last season due to your fans? Or am I imagining that?:confused:
It was, one person threw a smoke bomb. The pompey fans up top were just as pissed off and pretty sure they did their own policing of it, and the lad got arrested.

The pompey game was far far different to the cov game, where loads of them were chucking stuff and no one cared.
I know for a fact that If I was at a match in an upper tier and some bellends next to me were throwing bottles I'd go f***ing mad at them, as would the rest of our away support.

Every days a bonus ye carvan towing brummie....
Nee one promoted in September.....ever, sweetie....

No shit sherlock..
To be honest, late goals gets teams promoted, Coventry seem to have that knack

We won't get automatic however the next 6 games we have Doncaster, Fleetwood, Peterborough and Rotherham so I'm sure we will know more then.. Come out of them with a good points tally il be confident of promotion.

We play extremely good football now for this level

Last edited:
Oh the old game in hand as well......

True, will still be above you if you win yours though 👌
You will be fine though, I've been reassured on here you have a squad comprising of 2 starting 11s that are better than anything this league offers... Nowt to worry about

Especially not little old homeless Coventry with their 2 million playing budget
Seen the arrests for last season yet?

Your perfect fans had the 7th most in English football.
Coventry 16 th

Tut tut

Last edited:
True, will still be above you if you win yours though 👌
You will be fine though, I've been reassured on here you have a squad comprising of 2 starting 11s that are better than anything this league offers... Nowt to worry about

Especially not little old homeless Coventry with their 2 million playing budget
Seen the arrests for last season yet?

Your perfect fans had the 7th most in English football.
Coventry 16 th

Tut tut
Tbf you lot average about 12k and they averaged 32k so that’s probably why .

Back