Coventry fans yesterday

were some of the most entitled arseholes I've ever met. Bloody hell. You'd have thought they were Leicester the way they were going on. Apparently, we're 'tinpot carrot crunchers who should know their place' according to three or four who were heading back on the train after the game (we won 2-1 btw).

Luton 'cheated' them out of their rightful place in the Prem. I cheekily said 'surely you cheated Sunderland in the semi then? They were a lot better than you over the season?' One of them threatened me with a pasting. He looked about fourteen.
Rather have the history Ipswich have than Coventry's. Rather live in Ipswich than Coventry (few places worse). I don't know what Coventry feel entitled to.

were some of the most entitled arseholes I've ever met. Bloody hell. You'd have thought they were Leicester the way they were going on. Apparently, we're 'tinpot carrot crunchers who should know their place' according to three or four who were heading back on the train after the game (we won 2-1 btw).

Luton 'cheated' them out of their rightful place in the Prem. I cheekily said 'surely you cheated Sunderland in the semi then? They were a lot better than you over the season?' One of them threatened me with a pasting. He looked about fourteen.

Just a bit banter man. Don't take it to heart.

Tinpot carrot crunchers

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Sorry mate that s funny .

Other than that bunch of wankers .

Enjoyed my trip to Ipswich yesterday. Totally outplayed. Love Portman Road as an away trip. One of my favourites.

Spoke to a few Ipswich fans who were mates with a friend of mine. No issues, and good conversation.

Not all bad, despite what people think. We've got our idiots, as every club.
Enjoyed my trip to Ipswich yesterday. Totally outplayed. Love Portman Road as an away trip. One of my favourites.

Spoke to a few Ipswich fans who were mates with a friend of mine. No issues, and good conversation.

You’ve left the repeat button on marra

They've never changed, odd bunch all things considered. Unsure where the arrogance comes from.

Coventry fans are awful mate....their city is awful too......over past 3 years we had them and Pompey fans as the 2 most hated when they came to our stadium

Weirdly I found Pompey to be absolutely sound when they came to our place.

Must have just had totally different experiences to everyone else.

You can say that again

whatever you are called you are doing well, fk em

Weirdly I found Pompey to be absolutely sound when they came to our place.

Must have just had totally different experiences to everyone else.
We had a pint with a few pompey fans after that papa johns final and they were sound.

Obviously there will be some canny Coventry fans but every one I’ve been around has been a wanker

Back